Chapter24:Team Rocket Plan!!

(Well Ash and his friends are gonna separate for awhile till the league but one new friend is coming along,can Ash get his final badge and participate in the league, Find out!!).

Ash and his friends along with another new friend Sabrina, headed to Cerulean city to accompany Misty home then headed again to Pewter city for Brock to go home again.

Cerulean city

Ash POV

We arrived at the Cerulean city gym and Misty lets us stay there for a day,Brock was busy staring at Lily and her sisters in the pool with their swimsuits.

While I resting in my room and polishing my staff,I also thinking buying some new clothes,shoes and bags for my next journey in the near future,I'm busy looking at my stuff then suddenly my staff let out a pokemon that I never see before,I pointed my universal Pokedex to the mysterious pokemon and came out it's informations about it.

DexterPokedex:Froakie the Bubble Frog pokemon it secretes flexible bubbles from its chest and back.the bubbles reduce the damage it would otherwise take when attacked and it only been found in the Kalos Region.

Ash: woah Kalos Region that's faraway from here!!,how did you get here little fella and why you came from my staff?,I don't remembered I caught a pokemon like you before especially from the Kalos Region.

Froakie:Fro!!Fro!!(Mistress Arceus Send me here to introduced myself to my master).

Ash:Mom send you here?

Then Mom suddenly appeared in my bed looking at my room.

Ash:Hey Mom!! Care to explain this!!

Arceus:you don't remembered Honey,you gave me that pokemon egg you got from NurseJoy In Vermilion city silly,you ask me to take care of it for you until it hatch and now it's yours!!

Ash:oh I remember now!!,thanks mom for taking care of it!!

Arceus:oh Honey don't thank me!!,it's my job to help you raise your Pokemon into good shape alright.

Ash:Even so!!, Thanks mom your the Best!!

Arceus:my pleasure Honey and now I have to get back now!!,see you later honey!!.

Mom teleported back leaving me and Froakie alone in my room,I ask him to train with the others back home so if I use him in next match, he be ready.

Froakie nodded and came inside my staff again to go back home then to train,when I about to walk towards the balcony someone knock at my door and I opened it seeing Sabrina standing in front of me smiling.

Sabrina:ready to go Ash?

Ash:Wait this early what about Brock? He still gonna come with us right?

Sabrina:well he said the two of us can go ahead he's gonna stay here for awhile before going home!!.

Ash:well I know his reason!!,come on then let's go!! to Viridian city