Chapter15:To Vermilion City!!

(Ash is headed to Vermilion City to challenge Lt.Surge a electric type gym leader,can Ash win against Surge let's find out).

For 6 days traveling Ash and his friends arrived at last from Lavender town,Ash   has a problem before he headed to Vermilion, Anna the young researcher he saved keep stopping from his journey but eventually he escaped.

Ash:yes!!!!good morning Vermilion City!!

Brock: wow!!! Someone has a good mood!!

Ash:yup!! That's right because I gonna get my third badge today yahoo!!!

Misty:But Ash you still need to defeat the gym leader right?

Ash:yeah I know that,he specialized on electric type pokemon so ground type can be effective or grass type so they can't take much damage!!

Brock:wow!! Ash you think this through

Ash:that right,so come on guys let's head there now!!

Misty:wait Ash!!!!

But Ash run up ahead and not stopping until he sense and saw a injured baby Cubone behind some trashcans,he quickly grab the baby pokemon and his friends saw it and took pity on it,Ash hurriedly headed to the pokemon center where Nurse Joy handle it and took the injured Cubone to the emergency room.

Ash and his friends waited for few hours until Nurse came out with baby Cubone in her arms and jump into Ash hands,Ash talk to the baby Cubone in private and learned that his parents where captured by some guys with R initial in their clothes and escape, the baby Cubone cried remembering the awful memories he remembered, Ash offer to join Cubone to his journey to find his missing parents and gladly accepted it.

Ash grab his staff and gently touch Cubone head with it and suck inside it,signaling it was captured.

Ash catch up with his friends on the lobby telling them he caught Cubone and he using him to the gym battle later.

Brock:Ash are sure you want Cubone to fight your third gym battle, maybe use more experience pokemon than him who you just caught!!

Ash:its alright Brock I have faith on Cubone, he's gonna win it!!

Brock:well its your battle style so I can't  interfere with that!

Ash:come on guys let's go!!

When they arrived at the gym they  saw a another trainer with Pidgey battling Lt.Surge Raichu then Raichu finished Pidgey with Thunder attack causing Pidgey to faint quickly.

LT.Surge:ha! If you want to defeat me evolved your pokemon first you weakling hahaha!!

Trainer: you guys stinks(crying then runoff outside the gym)

Lt.Surge:who's next?

Ash:that is me Ash!! Ready to battle!!

Lt.Surge:let see if you got a chance kid Go Raichu!!!

Ash:Cubone I choose you!!!

Cubone:Cubone!!!(here I am)

Lt.Surge:nice staff boy where did you got that?

Ash:mom gave it to me!!

Lt.Surge:well whatever, Raichu use Thunderbolt!!!.