Chapter31:Semi-Final Clash!!

(Game on guys, Ash is in the semifinal and one more win he's in the final but in the battle with his opponent something happened that will stunned the tournament,find out).

Next Day Main Arena

Ash was stood opposite his opponent.last night he had done some research on this girl,her name was Jessica and she was from the Hoeen Region.So Ash was certain she would have some native pokemon with her.Ash stood ready,Ash looked to the crowd and saw Sabrina with Misty waving at him.Ash adjusted his cap He then surveyed to the battlefield.he knew as this was a six on six contest then the Battle ground would change once three of either trainers pokemon were knocked out.

Jessica looked across at her opponent,like Ash she had been doing some studying of her own.she had watched all of Ash battle and knew she was up against some though competition.however hopefully a few of her pokemon would surprise him a little.Jessica watched the referee stand on the outside of the field and raised both flags,show time.

Referee:This is a semi-final battle between Ash and Jessica Mason of Rustboro city.this is six on six contest.all clauses are in effect.once three of either trainers pokemon eliminated,the battle field will change.the match will then continue until all of one trainers pokemon are knocked out.Trainers send out your first pokemon!!.

Ash:Go Charizard I choose you!!

Charizard roared loudly while breathing out some Flamethrower in the air.

Jessica: I knew it,you still gonna use Charizard to the end,then I choose this Go Sceptile!!

Ash:Sceptile a grass type,the final evolved form of Treecko,one of starter pokemons in the Hoeen.it must be your first pokemon right Jessica.

Jessica:wow you done some research about me I'm impressed and yes Sceptile is my first pokemon!!.

Ash:well to tell you the truth I been to Hoeen years ago so I kinda know all the natives there.

Jessica:well so much for a surprise.

Referee:Sceptile vs Charizard,begin!!

Jessica:Sceptile use Leaf Storm!!

Ash:Charizard stand your ground!!take it

Charizard stand his ground and waited Sceptile to finish its attack,after the attack Charizard just flew above the field and look at his opponent side.

Jessica: Sceptile use Bullet Seed!!!

Ash:Charizard defend by using ShadowClaw!!

Charizard shielded himself using ShadowClaw and deflected the Bullet Seed!!

Jessica:Charizard is so strong then try this Solar Beam!!

Sceptile began charging up its SolarBeam leaving him exposed.

Ash:Now our chance Charizard use Fire Blast!!

Charizard breathe out a Letter shape Fire towards Sceptile that still charging up it'd SolarBeam

Both attack clashed leaving both undamaged.

Jessica:Sceptile towards Charizard and use Leaf Blade!!!

Sceptile jump high reaching Charizard to it level and use Leaf Blade at him but Charizard grab it using ShadowClaw and toss Sceptile back to the ground hard causing Sceptile to growl in pain.