Chapter36:Stealth Battle!!(Elite Four Battle)

(Oh yeah Ash vs Koga the former gym leader of Fuchsia city this is going to be awesome stay tuned guys).

Somewhere At the Pokemon League Stadium.

Elite Four and Champion meeting Room.

Inside the room six person sitting in their respected seat is having a meeting about the battle with Ash.

Bruno:So Will,did you feel excited and glad when you battle Ash face to face,I must know your answer?

Koga:me too since I gonna fight him next!!

Will:well to tell you all the truth, he really gave his best their otherwise I beaten his Gengar and choice another pokemon but there's a chance he still holding back at me.

Karen:well whatever holding back or not I'm gonna beat him and make him mine hehe!!

Koga:Not quite Karen,If I win against him he's going to married to my daughter whether he likes it or not.

Lance:Stop it all of you,I organized this meeting to talk about Ash in his battle and not relationship, understand!!

All the Elite Four nodded and start to get serious in the meeting.

Lance:so beside the Battle with Ash,I also heard we going to have visitors from another regions and I know all of you knew them.

Will:you mean a champion from different region is going here Why?

Lance:He watch the tournament and got interested on a particular trainer who demonstrated a wonderful performance in the league and that trainer is our current opponent.

Karen:so he want to observed him big deal,Ash is still participating in our matches and they can't stop it.

Lance:I hope your right Karen,we can't afford to lose a great trainer who has potential to be a champion from other Champion in other Regions.

Somewhere in a Airplane heading Kanto.

Pilot:Sir Stone this is your personal pilot speaking just 2 hours to go and we arrived at the Kanto Airport.

Steven:thanks I understand, please go back to your work!!

Pilot:Yes Sir!!

Two important passengers are now heading to the Kanto Region to meet a interesting trainer.

Glacia:So Sir Stone what made you go to the Kanto Region I kinda interested?

Steven:well its easy really, the way he battle and fighting with those legendaries is impressive not any normal trainers can be trusted by powerful pokemon like them, so my interests is in him.

Glacial:I thought your only interested in Stones,Jewels and Gems not trainers.

Steven:well peoples change!!

3 Days Later

Day of the Match

The Indigo League Stadium are packed every seat like last time they want to continue and watch Ash defeats the The Elite Four and the Champion Lance.

While Somewhere in the Stands

Misty: Wow jam packed and look that whole section there, is full of girls wearing cheering uniforms for Our Ash they kinda pissing me off!!

Sabrina:don't worry Misty ,Ash didn't really pay attentions to them!!

In the Main Arena