Chapter22:Fight from the Sky!!

(Well thanks for all the view, i really appreciated keep viewing my story and follow me thanks pokemontrianer1 out).

Pokemon center

Ash POV

I wake up normally and do my activities every morning,I headed down to the lobby and meet up with Misty,last night Misty and I talk about what I heard from Blaine about a mysterious pokemon living next to this island,Misty also want to come along but Brock can't because he was going to ask NurseJoy out today.

Ash: Hey Brock good luck!!

Brock:Thanks Ash,wish me luck(thumbs up).

We left the center and headed to the next island to investigate.

We get on a boat that headed to that island to deliver supplies and the captain happily let's us come with him,after 2 hours of traveling in the boat we arrived at the island,Misty excitedly run ahead of me and view the surrounding, it look normal to me nothing suspicious but the feeling is still here.

Misty and I walk straight into the forest to look for the mysterious pokemon but we found nothing just native Pokemon's who are living here.

Misty:hey Ash, can we take a break? my feet hurts!!

Ash:yeah I kinda tired too, let's take a break then!!.

We sit down in a dead tree laying on ground and eat some sandwiches Misty bought, while eating a sudden burst of flame almost hit me causing me to jump away from it while carrying Misty in my arms.

Misty:what was that?? It just attack us without warning!!

Ash:this is must be the mysterious pokemon Blaine was talking about that attacking people here!!

Misty:let's get out of here Ash!!

Ash:sorry misty,but you go on ahead I stay here for now, I  like to catch it!!

Misty:no way I can't leave you here,I stay here too!!.

Ash:Sorry Misty but I have to do this "Hypnosis"!!.

Misty:Ash what are doing? Zzzzzzzzz!!!

I bring Misty to a safe place far away from the Pokémon and teleported back to face the pokemon.

In the sky a flaming bird is just flying above me starting to attack me again.

Ash:I thought you might show up,Moltres!!!

Moltres:you knew me well trainer then you must know how I capable of doing!!

Ash: yeah I knew and let's say you are one staningly beautiful and powerful pokemon!!

Moltres:don't mess with me human,I just notice that my two rival presence were gone and suddenly vanish from their home!!!

Ash:oh that!!, yeah sorry about,I kinda battle them and caught both of them!!

Moltres:you must be joking,I must say those two are insuperior to me but they still powerful enough not to be captured by humans.

Ash: well don't believe me but believe them  Articuno,Zapdos I choose the both of you go!!

The two powerful birds came out from my staff and flew in the sky with Moltres who expression is shock and can't believe what just happened.

Moltres:Zap-Zapdos and Articuno I thought both you were gone or captured by humans,why the both of you are with a human trainer,don't tell me that both if you caught by that trainer?