32. Jellal And Meredy

~Levy's pov~

I drop Gajeel down at the hotel. Porlyusica helps him. "Where are the others?" I ask her. "They went to look for Natsu and Cobra" she explains. "Thank you" I say. "Whatever" she growls and leaves.

I look into a nearby mirror to see that my mark is a grey dragon. I'm not gonna lie, it looks pretty awesome.

Should I go look for them? Would I just slow them down? No, I want to go, but I should be here for when Gajeel wakes up. I'm more than positive they'll be fine. I sit as a sit down, waiting for Gajeel to wake up.

~Lucy's pov~

We continue our search for the two remaining dragon slayers. Where could they be? Natsu...Please be okay... Will I be too late? Where is levy? Is she okay? So many questions and I do know the answer to....I look kinanna who has her head down. I pat on her shoulder. She looks up and smiles.

"Don't worry ladies, we fine your men!" Ichya says. "I'm gonna beat Natsu up for being an idiot" Grey growls. "I'll do the same for cobra" Angel says, cracking her knuckles. "No, they're our friends. They are just going through a season" Erza says. "Eh, I say we beat them up" Racer suggests. "Where is yukino?" angel asks. "Awww" everyone says to her. She rolls her eyes. "She stayed with porlyusica, hopefully she stays alive" Erza chuckles. "What? Who is that?" Angel says curiously. "She helps but she kind of doesn't like humans..." Wendy explains. "My poor sister..." Angel sighs. Everyone looks at her. "What?!" she yells. I smile. I'm glad Yukino has finally found her long lost sister. Now, if I could just find Natsu....or even cobra for Kinanna.

"Sup" A voice says. Everyone looks to see jellal. Erza waves. "Jellal!" she yells. He hops down. Meredy comes.

"Thought I'd should help" Jellal says. "Me too!" Meredy says with a smile. Erza shakes his hand. "Good"

All of a sudden, A huge gust of fire and poison shoots at us, it was obviously Cobra, And Natsu.