28. Plan 3.0

~Normal pov~

With Rogue,Sting, Wendy and Laxus healed, that leaves 3 dragon slayers left, Cobra the poison dragon slayer, Gajeel the iron dragon slayer, and natsu, the fire dragon slayer.

"Wow, I can't believe we haven't ran into anyone!" Wendy exclaimed shocked. Chelia sighed. "Yeah, that's weird. Maybe their hiding...." she suggested. "Has anyone seen laxus?" Freed asked. Erza, chelia and wendy all shook their heads no. "Yo" Laxus said, walking back to them.

He had Sting and Rogue, carrying them.

"Found these two weirdos cuddling on the ground, I check their necks, they marked eachother" Laxus explains. "So that's 3 left then" Erza said happily.

"3 dangerous ones! Iron dragon roar!" Gajeel yelled, sending a huge gust of iron particles at them.

"Get him!" Erza ordered. "Dark spell, those hit with this spell shall sleep!" Freed casted and hurled his magical spell. "Iron dragon slash!" Gajeel cut through it with no problem.

Wendy and Laxus stepped up, of course Laxus not being in a bad mood, he gently put down Sting and Rogue.

"Lighting/sky dragon....Roar!" A mixture of air and lighting fused and aimed towards gajeel. Two other dragon slayers came and helped Gajeel block it. It was indeed Natsu and Cobra. The three snickers and ran off.

"Wha?" Rogue slowly woke up. "Where am I?! Rogue?! Rogue?!...oh" Sting shouted, buy then realized rogue was right next to him. Sting looked and smirked, seeing a white dragon on rogue's neck. "Looks style" He chuckled. Rogue blushed. "S-shut up"

"Alright. Freed and laxus-" Erza started but was cut off. "And minerva" "and grey" "and roofus" "and orga" they all said.

"Wow. New helpers! Alright, me, minerva, wendy and chelia will look for gajeel. The members of sabertooth, besides minerva of course will look for Cobra. that leaves grey, laxus and freed to look for natsu. Keep an eye out for lucy, Kinanna and levy" Erza explains. They all nod. "Let's go!" the three groups ran in serpate directions.