26. Another one healed

~Wendy's pov~

I slowly wake up and look around. I'm in the hotel's infirmary. I look at my hands....no claws. I check my hair, it's blue....my teeth....are small again! What? I've returned back to normal....how? Why? It then hits me.....i marked chelia....she me mark her..that's the cure! That's great, now the other dragon slayers need to know, as well as the mates.

The door gets opened and i see someone standing there, someone who i always love seening.

"Hello, Chelia" I say with a smile. I look and notice her dragon mark. "You like?" she says with a smirk. I chuckle. "Always"

She sits next to me and i lay my head on her shoulder. "Thank you" I say. She raises an eyebrow. "For?" "you've been there for me, chelia....I love you" I say with a smile. I know she doesn't love me, but want her to know how i feel. "Even if yo-" she cuts me off connects our lips together she pulls away. "Dear wendy, I love to you too"

~Normal pov~

"So now we know the cure, now what?" Grey asks. "We just let the mates mark them, that seems simple....I think" Erza says. "YOU THINK?!" the rest yells.

-------

~Freed's pov~

"Hello my beautiful mate" I turn around to see Laxus standing there. "Dark Ecriture!" I hit him, but he blocks it and smirks. "Don't be like that freed" "written magic! Those touched by this will be sleep!" I shoot the spell at him. "Lighting dragon roar!" he yells, and destroys, I duck, the lighting shoots over me, wow, that could have been my life. He chose me as my mate though... Would he kill me? He slowly walks to me....what do I do?! What can I do.....

He reaches me, I flinch....he's gonna kill me....i knew he never loved me...he kisses my neck....then bites down. "Laxus!" I yelp. He stops....then coaspes on the floor. His body is slowly returning back to normal. I place my hand on my new mark. "That's the cure"