23. New Plan, New Features.

~Normal pov~

The gang went back down stairs, knwoing the mates would be shocked.

"W-what was that?" Levy asked. "It doesn't take a rocket science to answer that" Lucy said with a sigh. "It was them wasn't it?" Rogue asked. "Wendy....." chelia said weakly. "They attacked? All together? Was there any trouble?" Freed asked. "Yes there was, but they all retreated when more people came out" master explained. "Oh, thats good" kinnana said in relief.

"I have a feeling that they'll be back. We should hide you some place safer..." master suggests. "Like where?" Minerva asks. Despite Sting being the leader Minerva handles most big boy things, and there was also the fadt that Sting was one of the dragons slavers.

"Hm. I dont think there's time to head back to the main land" master says. "Okay then how about we capture the dragon slayers instead" Minerva shruggs. "That'll be tough" Erza said.

After discussing a bit more. They all agreed on the new plan, to instead, capture the mates.

"Hey rogue, how come you're calm? You're a dragon Slayer too" master asked. He shrugged. "I'm actually dying inside. Metaphorically" he replied.

They headed up stairs. "The mates will attract their dragon like mate" master explained.

"Then they will lead them into the trap Mr. Justine set up" Minerva added. "Freed is fine ya know" freed smiled. "Thanks. I'm still trying to be super nice" Minerva said.

Rogue sighed and looked at his hands. He was growing claws. He intended on hiding them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Natsu looked into a nearby mirror. He saw it. Fangs. He gulped, he was scared. He forgot to seal the deal. He looked and saw his fellow dragon slayer's. They all did. They forgot to mark their mate.

"Well hey this isnt so bad!" sting chuckled. "I have a tail!" Cobra hisses. "Why'd we forgot the most important part!?" Wendy cried, looking at her ner nails, no, they were now claws.

"Guys calm down" Nastu ordered. "You have horns" laxus said calmly, tryning to keep his calm on the fact that he grew dragon scales. Natsu felted his sides. There was indeed two horns there. "AHHHH" he yelled freaking out. Wendy sighed. "Welp attack 2. We need our mates" Wendy said. they all cheered. "YEAH!"