9. telling natsu, Grey, and Yukino

"For real!?" lucy asked, shock and disbelief. Wendy nodded slowly. "Wow, wendy. I didnt know you swung that way" grey added in. Wendy frowned. "I-I know....its disgusting isnt it?" she said, trying her best not crying, but failing slightly.

"N-no wendy i didnt mean it like that!" grey said, trying to defend himself. "Nice going bastard you made the kid cry" natsu hissed at him. "Apologize!" erza ordered. "S-sorry wendy" he said with a pout.

"Its okay, you didnt mean it like that. Maybe it has something to do with the book?" Wendy questioned. "What book?" Natsu asked. Wendy looked at lucy. "Um........." " I think they should know, especially natsu" lucy said. "Okay, listen "

"Dragon season huh?" "Is that why I feel like this towards lucy? Do I think of her as my mate?" Natsu asked himself. "Good thing I'm not a dragonsalyer" grey chuckled. "I feel sorry for lisanna" lucy whispered in grey's ear. Grey looked her in a confused way and sighed. "I'm done" he said and left.

Lucy's pov

Why would he say that? Does he think natsu likes me too? No, I'm positive He Dosent. He likes lisanna and I'm going to have to accept that, him and I are just friends... anyway.

"I guess I see chelia as my mate.....disgusting....I'm not even straight...." Wendy sighed. "Hey! Wendy your sexuality does not define who you are! Your're still awesome!" I Said, in an attempt to cheer her up. "Yeah, your the mighty sky dragon slayer!" Natsu chimed in. "Thanks....." she Said and walked out slowly. Poor Wendy. It was just Me and natsu.

"So..." I start. "Your picking lisanna huh?" I chuckle. "L-lisanna? O-oh yeah! I hope she says Yeah..." he says with a chuckle, I don't know why but it felt like he was lying, but isn't that great? He does like lisanna..... and not me. "Welp, bye" I say and leave.

Natsu's pov

She doesn't like me...she wants me to be with someone else....what am I gonna do? I can't tell her I like her now....

Lucy's pov

Alright, I think I'm gonna tell Yukino on the season, so she can tell sting and rogue. I go out to the pool area. I spot her. "Yukino!" I call out. She looks back with a smile and comes over to me. Me and her order some juice and sit down on some grass.

"Okay listen Yukino, I gotta tell you something"