6. Wendy's mate? Lucy likes Natsu?

"Guess what lucy-Chan!" Levy squealed running up to lucy. "I'm out" Natsu said and left. "What's up levy?" "I kissed gajeel!" "Oh gosh get out! Really?! Gale for the win!" Lucy cheered and chuckled at the same Time. "Lucy-Chan!" Levy yelled with a blush. Wendy walked up up to them.

Lucy's pov

"Uh levy, lucy can I talk with you two please?" Wendy seems a little scared. Wonder what's wrong?

~after an explanation of t be mating season~

"Gajeel chose me, wow...." levy said with a blush all over Her face. I chuckle. "So did natsu choose you?" Levy asked. "No. He likes lisanna obviously" I chuckle again. Wendy and levy looked at me with a "are you fucking kidding me" face. "You seriously did not just say that" levy said. "What? He does it obvious" I say again. "So what are you just in denial?" Wendy asks. "What?! No! I just know he does that's all. He was so happy when she came back.." I say with my smile  slightly turning into a frown. "Lu Lu! Get in the game, he likes you!" levy cheered. "Wendy, do you have a anyone your interested in?" I ask. She puts her head down and blushes. "W-well I never really put t-to much t-though into i-it" she says shakily. "C'mon Wendy spill the deeds" levy and I cheer. "Nuhuh!" Wendy yells and runs away.

"bye lu-lu" levy chuckles and walks away. I sigh. I actually wish natsu chose me. Wait what!?!