34. Plan 5.0, Kinobra

~Lucy's pov~

We arrive back at the hotel. Angel, Midnight and Grey get sent to porlyusica. This can't be happening....Natsu would never attack me. Cobra would never attack kinanna. It's the season that's making the act like this. I place my hand near my heart. I will never give up. I feel a hand on my shoulder. I look to see kinanna. She's on the same boat I am. She knows exactly how I feel.

"Let's go find them..." she whispers to me. At first shocked, but then I realized...of we're alone, there's hope.

While everyone was focused on the people in the infirmary, we took that as our opportunity to escape. We get stopped by a blue cat like creature, Happy. He stares at us. As if knowing what we're planning to do he just nods and walks away. I bet he feels terrible knowing what's happening to natsu....it's why I have to bring him back.

We get away and start looking for them. So far we have no luck, we're alone though, this should be easy!

We've been looking for 30 minutes, still no luck....By now they've realized we're gone...

~Happy's pov~

"Where are the girls?" Erza asked. "They went back to lucy's room, don't worry, I made sure they got there safetly with no sneak attacks" I say proudly. "Oh okay, nice work happy" Erza says to me. Lucy....Kinanna...please be okay...

~Lucy's pov~

"Lucy...let's split up...we'll cover more ground, and we have a better chance of them showing up" Kinnana suggets. I nod, I'd try anything if it meant finding him. "Here" She hands me a magic card. "If it shines green, that means I've healed him, if it shines red, I'm in trouble. Your card will do the same, I'll know to be happy or come to your aid" she explains. "Thank you" I say to her. we split up in search for our mates.

~Kinanna's pov~

"Kinanna..." I hear a weak voice say. I look to see the person I've been searching for. Was it because lucy and I split up? Nah, that was just pure luck. I slowly walk towards him...he can barley sit up.

I bend down to him. "Cobra...i'm sorry I took so long." I say. He hugs me. "Kinnana...." He cries out. "Go ahead..." I say. He bites down on my neck. he sighs and passes it out. Although slowly, he starts returning back to normal. It's happening really slowly though....what if lucy is too late...No, I know she has this. I throw Cobra over my back. Wow he's so heavy.....must be all the scales and added features that has yet to disappear...Hopefully it happens fast because he so heavy! I slowly carry him back to the hotel.

Dragon Mating Seasonजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें