30. Plan 4.0

~Lucy's pov~

The house explodes. We all duck. "Levy! kinnana!" I yell. "What was that?" I hear kinnana ask. "I don't know, I can't see?" Levy answers. "Finally" A voice chuckles. Why did that sound like Gajeel? That better not be Gajeel. The smoke begins to clear. It was Gajeel, Natsu, and Cobra. They look horrible! Like they're turning into dragons!

"Stay away! Giant hammer!" A Giant hammer is flung at them. They all dodge.

"Natsu..." I say to him. "Lucy..." He says back. He begins to walk towards us. "Leave her alone!" Levy runs and kicks Natsu in his stomach, he falls down to the floor. "Levy..." Natsu growls. "Gajeel, Get her!" Natsu yells. He must be telling her to get her before he tries killing her. "Iron dragon club!" Gajeel aims for levy and hits her. He runs to her and picks her up. "Later losers!" Gajeel dashes out. "Oh no levy!" kinnana and I try to run after her but get stopped by Cobra and Natsu. They growl. "That's right, boom!" erza hops from what appears to be nowhere and hurls a sword at them. They manage to dodge. The others come.

"Let's go man!" Cobra orders. "No! Lucy is right there i'm not leaving without her!" Natsu defies and runs towards me. Grey kicks him back. "Stop hurting him!" I beg and stand up. I run towards him but erza stops me. "Get them!" She yells. "Lucy!" I hear natsu yells. "Poison dragon roar!" Poison fills the air which causes us all to evacuate. Natsu...he was right there. Levy's gone....please be okay.

"Purify!" Wendy cleans the area from poison. We all go back to the hotel.

Kinnana looks so sad. I feel bad for her, she probably feels exactly how I do....being right there where your mate is, but not being able to doing anything about it. "Lucy, Kinnana, where's levy?" Erza asks. "Gajeel took her" Kinnana answers. Erza gulps. "You can't be serious..." She says with a sigh. "We have to rescue levy!" She says. "No" Jellal says. "Yeah! Levy will be okay" Wendy joins in. "As you can see, When the mates are left alone, they come back perfectly fine, we already discovered the cure, yet we refuse to use it" Jellal explains. "Right, just let the dragon Mark their mate, and it'll be fine" Chelia adds. Wow, they found the cure. "How will we get Lucy and Kinnana to their respective dragons?" Freed asks. "It's not like we fully trust them, we'll obviously go with them and they'll attack, in that state they'll attempt to kill" Laxus said. Everyone sighed. "Don't worry, we are fairytail, and sabertooth" Erza says proudly. "And lamia scale!" Chelia cheers. "And blue Pegasus!" Ichiya joins. "Cobra is our friend, we Wouldn't leave him" Angel says with a smirk. "Let the guilds unite! New plan once again! To get lucy and kinanna to Natsu and Cobra!" Erza yells. "And see if levy's okay" I add in. "And see if levy's okay!" Erza yells again. We all cheer. Natsu, don't worry, i'm coming.