10. telling sting and rogue, a bit of jealousy

Lucy's pov

After I tell her she just starts laughing. Why? "Aren't you worried?" I asked. "Why would I be?" She asks back. "Sting may come after you " I say. "Sting does not like me and I can garantie that" Yukino said with a chuckle.

"Why do you say that?" i ask, confused. "Im sure sting likes rogue" she says. I freeze for a second. "Are you serious?" i ask, to see if i understand correctly. "Yep, sting is just to stingy admit it" she sighs. I chuckle. "Im sorry for wasting your time" i say. "Dont worry about it, i can still tell the two whats going on" she said reassuring me. "Thanks" we went our seperate ways.

Sting's pov

"Are you serious?" I question Yukino. I could here rogue gulp. "Yep, your season is here" She chuckled. "But I don't like anyone..." I say. Yukino and rogue looks at me like "do you think I was born yesterday?"

Yukino's pov

Why would he lie like that? He clearly likes Rogue

Rogue's pov

Why would he lie like that? He clearly likes Yukino

Normal pov

"I don't!" Sting says, then he gets up and leave. Rogue and Yukino exchanges a glance and leaves.

Rogue's pov

I really like sting.....I think I like him in "that" type of way. But he has made it clear he likes Yukino. He even told me that's why he was happy to come here, he plans on claiming her, not me....

Yukino's pov

If Sting doesn't open his Damn eyes and realize he likes rogue I'll punch some damn sense into him. Ouch, that was Mean...I Need to do something girly to balance it out. I smirk. Time to get my nails painted. If they even have something like that here.

Wendy's pov

I look around the resort until I reach the amusement park. I think I'm ready to give chelia my answer. I look over and see her...talking to a boy? They're laughing and look like they've having a good time. I see chelia playfully hit his shoulder. She gives him a hug.

My heart sank.....I feel light headed now. My stomache hurts and all of a sudden I feel like crying. My emotions changed in the blink in the eye.

I started to walk away until someone called my name. I look back to see the boy leaving and chelia running up to me. "Hey!" She cheers. "Hey, chelia" I say with a smile. "You okay? You seem off" She asks. I nod. "Hey chelia who was that boy?" I ask with a chuckle. "Oh just some boy I met, he asked me out but i told him I didn't swing that way. He called me a lesbian but in a joking manner so I playfully punched his arm, that's when I saw you. Eh, I thought he deserved a hug though" she shrugs. A huge wave of relife pours over me and I feel relaxed now. "Oh okay!" I say with a chuckle. "No way.....you were jealous!" She smiles. I blush deeply. "Wh-what? No!" I defend myself. "Wendy, does that mean you like me?"