17. so it begins.

Natsu's pov

I think i woke up on the wrong side of the bed. I feel grumpy and just pissed off. Where's lucy?

I go down to the main lobby and see her talking with grey. I walk up to them and pull lucy away.

"Hey natsu" grey said. "Shut up, theif. Lucy is mine" "wha?" he asked. "Dont play dumb! You're trying to steal my mate prick!" i hiss at him. "N-natsu c-calm down...." lucy said to me. I grip her by her shirt and glare.

"Stay the heck outta this" i yell. She stares at me, shocked, and scared. Whats wrong with me!? Why would i do that. My mood goes from pissed off to sad. "L-lucy....i'm sorry..." i sigh and look at grey and apologize to him as well. He scoffs. "Whatever man, dont, go off like that again though, we were just talking. Thats all" he walks off. I swear if this jas something to do with this mating crap ima snap.

Laxus's pov.

Yes i chosen freed as ny made, but to be honest i'm kinda self conscious about it. Yes i know not the big and bad laxus they all know and love. I look in the mirror and shrug. I look over and see freed resting on the bed peacfully. Soon a knock was heard on the door.

It was bickslow. I wonder why he left so early. Him, freed, evergeen and i all share a dorm. There were only 3 beds, at first him and bickslow shared a bed until he became my mate. Evergreen of course has her own bed. Wait......bickslow slept with freed. My mate. Thats a death wish.

"Hey Whats wrong laxus buddy?" bickslow chcukled. "I'm fine" i mumbled. He chcukled. "Okay well if you dont mind ima snuggle with freed k?" he said with a smirk. What?

"I thought you liked living" i stood up and marched over to him. He gulped and sunk into the chair he was in. "J-just kidding" he said. "Laxus!" i heard my bae yell. Of course it was freed. "Dont hurt him" he said and ran to us. He was still in his pajamas, cute as fuck. "What you like him? You want him to be your mate?" i asked, glaring. "Dude-" bickslow started but i cut him off. "Not one word outta that stupid mouth of yours....." i face palmed. Freed and bickslow chuckled, i can tell they eased down as well as the tension in the room. "I think its the season" i grumbled.

"Most likey" evergreen said, walking into our room.

"Duh" bickslow added.

"Most likely" freed said.

Crap, this isnt gonna be fun.