25. The cure.

~Chelia's pov~

"Chelia whats wrong?" Erza asks me. "I-it's wendy, i saw her" i say, still out of breath. "What?! Is she okay?" she says. "She looks like a moster, she had scales! I think she's transforming.....can i even help?" i sigh, i hate feeling so useless....i can't help her...she places her hand on my shoulder. "Don't worry, it's going to be okay" i smile. "Thanks"

~Laxus's pov~

Aww, my beautiful mate has decided to play. That's so nice. I can't wait to make him mine, if i can just plant a nice little mark on that neck oh his, we can seal the deal.

"Laxus!" i look back and see bickslow. "Get em babies!" he yelles. His minion things start shooting at me. "Lighting dragon...." "reatre-" "roar!" i send him and his things flying. Dammit. I wanted to go unnoticed. I start walking but stop as soon as i see him, freed.

~wendy's pov~

The green force feild goes away and i get picked up by erza. I start crying. Chelia rejected me....she hates me

I approach the guild and walk in. Erza ans mira are nexto me to make sure i don't escape. My hair is full on pink, my fangs are showing, more dragon scales. Not wonder she rejected me, i look atrocious.

I look up and see porlyusica. Next to her is...chelia.

"Wendy...." she softly says. "We've been talking. Chelia thinks she knows the cure to heal wendy, and possibly the other dragon slayers" porlyusica explains.

Chelia stands up. What does she want now? She already broke my heart.... "your're too close" chelia says too mira and erza. They back away and chelia gets closer.

"I'm sorry, wendy. Go ahead. Make me truely yours and mark me" she says. I'm shocked, but i do it. I bite down on her neck, leaving a Mark, the mark then forms a white dragon. "Chelia..." i look at my hands and their normal.....I pass out.