36. Final

~Normal pov. The next day~

Lucy looked in the mirror to see her Mark formed a red dragon. She walked out and saw porlyusica and her mate. Natsu was sleeping, he hasn't waken up since he marked Lucy. The good thing however is that he's back to normal.

"He still hasn't waken up yet?" Erza asked walking in. Happy was with her, along with Grey.

"No, porlyusica are you sure he'll be okay?" Lucy asks worridly. She sighs. "No child, to be painfully honest I don't know if he'll wake up, his heart rate his slow" she explains. "It's cause that baka to so long to mark you" Grey concludes. "We can only hope for the best" Erza says with a sigh. Happy rubs his cheeck against Natsu's. Lucy connect's their lips. "Rest up" she whispers. They all begin to walk out, they stopped when they heard a mumbling noise.

"M....F...fire...fire dragon iron fist!" Natsu yells, he flings up and looks around. "W-what?! Where am... Oh, man that was dream was awesome, I was kickin' booty" Natsu chuckled.

"Natsu!" he was embraced by Lucy. Porlyusica smiled. "Miracles are an amazing thing" she said. "Glad you're doing good" Grey said. "Yes!" Erza cheered. "Natsu!" he flew and gave Natsu a big hug. Natsu jumped up and kissed Lucy on the lips. "Lucy!" he hugged hee tied. "Mine" he smirked. "Yours" Lucy said smiling.

"Now get out, I still hate humans!" Porlyusica yelled with anger. They all flew out. "That's not even her clinic!" Grey yelled. They all laughed.

"Natsu's awake! Now we can party!" Erza said happily.

Inviting the other guilds, a huge party was thrown to celebrate the end of the dragon matinc season and the new couples.

"Mmm caaaake!" Wendy and Chelia said together. "I love you" Wendy said. Chelia kept quiet, to which Wendy got really nervous. "Ch-" she was got off by getting cake pushed on her face. She received a kiss from Chelia. "I love you too"

"Calm down the food isn't going anywhere" Rogue assured Sting. "It's all so good!" Sting said happily. Rogue rolled his eyes. "You're helpless" he chuckled. "No I'm helpful, I help you get a mate didn't I?" Sting remined. "That doesn't count, you a-" "your mate? I know" Their lips connected.

"Laxus are you really dating a guy?" a girl asked. Laxus just nodded. He then whispers of him being with a guy. They all cheered. "He's an extremely lucky guy" one of the said. Freed came to Laxus. "Hey, everything okay?" Freed asked. "KISS KISS KISS" the girls chanted. Laxus gulped, Freed's face turned apple red. "W-what?" he weakly spoke. Laxus picked freed up with easy and wrapped his legs around his waist. "Laxus!" Freed gasped, blushing even more. "Shut up adorable" Laxus smirked as he pulled Freed in and kissed him.

Levy and Gajeel awkwardly stared at eachother. "So...i'm your bae" Levy chuckled. "Shrimp" Gajeel grunted. Levy pouted. Gajeel grabbed Levy's hand. He of course gave her kiss. "I love you" he said. "Awww I love you too" she said back. The two went to dance.

Other people of the dance floor together were Erza and Jellal, Elfman and Evergreen, and Grey and Juvia.

"Argh!" Natsu gasped, choking. "Here ya go sweetie" Lucy handed him a cup of water, he scoffed it down. "Don't forget to chew" she chuckled. "Shut up" he pouted. "Natsu, aren't you happy everything turned out okay? Everyone is happy, and Now we're together" Lucy said to him. "Happy? That simple word dosen't begin to describe how I'm feeling" Natau chuckled. "Awwww Natsu" lucy squealed. Natsu grunted. "Can't believe I'm doing this..." He sighed. Lucy showed a face of confusion. Natsu got down on one knee. Everyone looked at the two. The spot lights shined of them.

He showed a box. "From the day we met I knew we'd best friends, but I didn't know I'd fall in love you, weither, we're fighting a bad guy, or you yelling at me, when we're together I feel like I'm unstoppable..." he opened the box to reveal a gorgeous ring. "So will you make me the happiest man alive...and marry me?" He finished. Lucy stood in shock. Everyone too was in shock, it was quiet, everyone awaiting her answer.

She began cry. She jumped on Natsu. "Yes of course!!" The audience roared with claps.

Natsu smiled as they hugged. "I'll happily be your wife" she chuckled, wiping her tears. "That's great" he said back. Lucy smirked. "I, the great Lucy Dragneel, yep, it has a nice ring" she said. Natsu laughed. They looked up to see the beautiful night and the shining stars that glimmered beneath them. The two stood up on their feet. Natsu brung Lucy in for a kiss, and with no hesitation she excepted. At the same time, they spoke, "I love you"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Aaaand that brings this book to an end! Thank you for the wonderful veiws and votes as well as the awesome and supportive comments, it's what encourages me to continue writing. This ended on 12/23/16, so happily holidays! 🎄🎁🎉

Superchimchar, out.