The Outfit

YOONGIxBTS

Yoongi pov
"Yoongi!" The members called from the living room. I groaned as I stumbled out of my room. "What do you guys want?" I sighed, shuffling into the living room so I was the center of attention. The members all cooed at how adorable I apparently am when I'm tired or grumpy. I was wearing Jungkook's black hoodie with some black sweatpants, nothing special, but the boys thought I looked adorable. Black made me look smaller than usual. Which in the boys eyes was the most adorable thing ever. "Here you go princess." Jin said warmly as he handed me a bright pink box, with a sparkly pink bow on top. I eyed the box suspiciously. I haven't done anything to deserve an award. I've been a good boy recently but I don't think I deserve anything. "Open it hyung." Jungkook urged, he seemed more excited than me. Carefully I removed the pretty bow and placed it gently on the ground. Which the boys thought was adorable. Next I slowly opened the box, I don't know why but I'm nervous. I shouldn't be. Everytime the boys buy me something I love it.

One time Jungkook bought me a black choker with a cute silver ring on it. I wear that choker on special occasions. Another time Namjoon bought me a pink buttplug with a fluffy pink tail attached to the end. That one is my favorite one.

My eyes widened and a smile spread across my face when I saw the beautiful black French maid dress. Carefully I grabbed the frilly dress and pulled it out of the box. All the members watched in awe as I admired the small seductive dress. It was your average sexy french maid dress, only long enough to reach my mid thighs, it was a shiny black with white trim and lace. I love it. "There's something else in there princess." Jin teased, eyeing the pink box abandoned on the floor. Immediately I grabbed the box and squealed when I saw the black fishnet tights. They were mid thigh length, which meant I get to wear my special panties today. "Do you like it princess?" Hoseok asked, I looked up and nodded but also blushed when I saw the very visible tents in all the boys pants. "I'm going to go try it on." I mumbled before skipping into my room and locking the door. I don't want any of the boys peeking. I cooed with excitement as I ran my fingers over the white lace of the dress. "My daddies love me." I whispered to myself. Quickly I began to strip. Once I was naked I stopped in front of the mirror to marvel at all the fresh bruises littering my porcelain skin. Beautiful, was the only word to describe them.

I smiled as I held up the dress to my body. It barely reached my mid thigh. How scandalous. Eagerly I pulled the dress over my head and giggled when my head popped out of the collar. My breath was stolen as I gazed at my reflection. The boys definitely know how to spoil me. I was about to leave the room but stopped when I saw the fishnet tights lying on the floor. How could I forget them? I love tights. Especially ones that only go half way. Because that meant I can wear my favorite pink lace panties. Hurriedly I grabbed the tights and pulled each one onto my slim legs. Being careful to not rip them. Once they were on I checked myself out in the mirror. I also made sure to lift the dress and admire my small cock lying snug in the lacy panties. I was already semi hard.

I was embarrassed as I walked down the hall towards all the horny boys. I'm always embarrassed with stuff like this. Presenting yourself in front of six handsome men is very intimidating. But I've come to love it and even crave it. I love the affect I have on the boys, it made me feel special or important. Because I know I'm the only one that can make them feel that way.

Once I walked into the living room all the boys jaws dropped. Which of course made me blush and try to hide myself. Except the dress was to dam short to hide anything. Taehyung walked forward and wrapped a strong arm around my petite waist. "You look absolutely beautiful princess." Taehyung whispered so that I was the only one to hear it. My knees went weak at the sound of Taehyung's deep voice against my ear. I always loved when Taehyung complimented me or talked dirty. Suddenly Jimin popped out from behind Taehyung. A smirk adorning his handsome features. "I knew you'd look great." Jimin groaned, his voice taking on a nice gravely tone. I love when Jimin's voice sounds like that. Almost immediately I was surrounded by Jungkook, Hoseok, Jin, and Namjoon. All of them showering me with compliments. To say it didn't affect me would be a lie. I lived for compliments, but only from my daddies.