Moonlight's Embrace (A Skyrim Fanfic)

NOTE: A rewrite of Moonlight's Embrace called Moonlight's Eclipse is currently in progress. Please check it out; I'd greatly appreciate it. I've improved my writing greatly since I began this one, and I'd like to leave it alone while a new book is in the works.

--------------------------------------------

I'm Russet. Well, what do you want to know? I'm a Nord. Blue eyes, red hair, blah blah. That's all rather boring.

I used to be a good person. Maybe. I helped the Jarls, saved towns from vampires, all that. I was even part of the Companions, became a werewolf and found lifetime friends in Aela, Vilkas, and Farkas. They taught me the meaning of honor, of fortitude, and how to be a true hero in this strange world... we all make mistakes, though.

So here I am. I take one little break in Riften and end up in a massive scheme to take over Skyrim. Then that scheme turns out to be a twisted kind of heart-rending soul-eating mess, then there's that other... oh. I sound like a child. A vicious child with blood on her hands and a dragon's soul.

How about I let you get on to reading?

---
Edit: Russet used to be part of the Dark Brotherhood, but I exchanged this for the Companions.

Morning Star=January
Sun's Dawn=February
First Seed=March
Rain's Hand=April
Second Seed=May
Midyear=June
Sun's Height=July
Last Seed=August
Heartfire=September
Frostfall=October
Sun's Dusk=November
Evening Star=December