Kakashi~Damn Kids

Start from the beginning

"So, how many karets are in the ring?" He whisper hollered, I felt a blush come across my cheeks. Then the pink haired girl turned around.

"Can I help plan the wedding?" She asked whisper hollering, I shook my head. Then the raven haired boy turned around.

"Do you plan on having kids?" He asked, I shook my head.

"Its really nothing like that kids..." I said trying top hide the fact I was blushing. Kakashi sighed as he grabbed the heads of the boys.

"I just told you, she's nothing more than a friend!" He growled with an anime vain.

"Kakashi...That's no way to treat your students in front of a lady friend...." A voice said from behind me, I turned around and Asuma and his kids were standing there.

"Asuma? Man its been WAY too long!" I said walking over to him, I stopped at the scent of his smoke. "Man, you gotta stop smoking,, that shits' bad for your lungs, and your students don't like it much either I suspect." I said giving him a side-ways hug, he chuckled.

"They've gotten used to it by now..." He said taking the ciggerette from his mouth and dropping it to the ground.

"Thanks Kakashi's girlfriend," A little blonde girl said, I shook my head.

"Its nothing like that-"

"They're getting married!" The girl with pink hair boasted.

"All of you calm down! Geez, I swear men can't handle students..." I heard an all too fimillair voice say, I turned around and saw Kurenai, along with her students. I ran and gave her a hug.

"KURENAI!!!!" I yelled, she laughed and hugged me back.

"Long time no see Rin, how ya been?" She asked, I scratched the back of my head.

"Well, everyone thinks that me and Kakashi are getting married so.." I said slightly blushing, she chuckled.

"Well last time I remember, didn't you say that you WANTED that to-"

"SHHHH!!!!" I hissed covering her mouth. Then a boy with a dog on his head moved his arm.

"No one touches Kurenai sensai..." He threatned, I blocked him out and looked at the puppy.

'ARF!'

I reached out and let the little dog sniff me hand, he licked it and I took him from the boy's head.

"BWA!? Give 'em back!" He yelled, I walked away as he tugged at my shirt.

"Beat it kid, the puppys' mine now...." I said jokingly.

"Sensai! That lady just stole Akamaru!" The boy yelled, everyone laughed. I turned around and gave him his dog.

"Only kidding kid, I'm not that mean...." I said with a wink, the boy blushed.

"Pft...Whatever..." He said pulling up the hood of his jacket.

Then I noticed something tugging at my shirt, I turned around and saw Kakashi's team, plus the blonde girl behind me.

"Can I help you?" I asked.

"Are you guys really getting married?"

"How many kids do you guys wanna have?"

"How old are you?"

"Do you know what's behind Kakashi's mask?"

"OK! I'm done!" I said loudly, Kakashi sweat dropped. "I don't know who any of you children are, please, introduce yourselves and I might answer some of these questions, 'K?" I asked they all nodded. Then before my eyes all nine of the students were in front of my eyes.