Battle Of The Bitches. [5SOS]

Payton's POV

"Pay!" Mikey shouted repeatedly as he jumped on my bed.

"Just five more minutes!" I said and cover my face with the pillow.

"Now!" Mikey whines and grabs my wrist. I decide to give in and get up.

"You're like the annoying alarm clock that never shuts up!" I said. Yea I'm tired so I can be a bitch.

"Oh hush and get ready!" Mikey said and shoved me into the bathroom. I started my hot shower and got in. The best showers are when you burn your back because the waters that hot.

I quickly wash up then turn the water cold to wake me up more. It works and I turn it off and jump out. I wrap myself in a towel before walking back out to my room. Michael was in my closet and looking for my outfit. Its the first day of school so Michael always makes a big deal of these things.

Mikey comes out with an outfit in hand and throws it at me. I would say me and Mikey were like brother and sister but brothers don't see sisters in towels. So we are just best friends.

"Here wear this." He said. I put on my underwear and bra than my favorite galaxy top with his band logo on it. I put on black skinny jeans with it.

"How do I look?" I ask as I put my long brown hair in a high ponytail.

"You look awesome!" He said and grabbed my hand dragging me downstairs to the kitchen where my mom was sitting.

"Bye mom." I said and kissed her cheek. Then Mikey did the same and we got into his car and headed to the school.

"Are we picking up the boys?" I ask as I apply lip gloss in the mirror.

"Nope they are getting a ride from Ash." Michael says as we pull into the school parking lot.

We got out and walked into the school. We both shared a locker so we went to one place. We got to our locker and the rest of the boys were already there. They bro hugged Mikey and hugged me like a girl. Which for some reason I didn't like. Guess I always just wanted to be more comfortable in the group.

Michael and I grabbed our booked for Chemistry which is first period and Luke is in that class with us. Us three said goodbye to Cal and Ash and walked to first period.

We took a seat at a lab table by each other.

"So Pay, how was waking up this morning?" Luke asked with a smirk.

"Shut up." I said.

The boys know how much I worship my sleep. Last night they kept me up because if I didn't beat Lukes score on PacMan I would get shoved in a locker on my first day. I didn't doubt for a second they wouldn't because they did it last year and it was terrible.

Michael and Luke laughed but stopped when I gave them the death glare.

"Class sit down and get calm!" The teacher in a white lab coat said. "You all will be assigned a lab partner with your own lab table."

We all moaned in disapproval.

"Mature. Really mature." The teacher said. What a jackass.

He began placing us with our partners. I got paired with Luke which I didn't really mind because he was one of my friends.

Michael got paired with some Alex person that wasn't here but seemed to be new. Weird.

We got placed to a lab and sat. Michael got the lab behind us. Thank god.

"Because of your disrespectful actions instead of a hands on lab we will- Oh Ms. Montgomery glad you could join us." A dark haired girl walked into the room. She was skinny and really pretty. She was wearing a purple One Direction shirt and blue skinny jeans.

Great another one of those fake girly pukes. I turned to Michael about to make a smartass comment but he was starring at her with his mouth wide open.

"Mikey. You're drooling." I whisper and he snaps out of it and whipes his mouth. Then gives me a sarcastic thanks-a lot- look.

Next thing I knew Alex was sitting next to Michael and I gave her an unintended dirty look. She just looked so fake already.

"Okay like I was saying," The teach said and I turned back around to the front. "Instead of doing a fun lab you guys will be doing a fun essay. You both will turn in one essay."

The rest of the class I zoned out and played with my hair and thumbs and pretty much did anything else but pay attention.

-- Time fast forward to lunch.

The bell rang for lunch and Michael and I met at our locker. We put our books away and walked towards the lunch area.

"So what's up with that Alex chick?" I ask but I don't know why. I don't even care. She's just like any other snobby new girl we get.

"Nothing. She's just Alex." Michael said and I try not to notice the bright smile on his face.

We got to the lunch table that we usually sit at and I sit in between Mikey and Luke. Ashton and Calum were infront of us. They were already in a conversation and looking at something.

"Whatcha looking at?" Michael and I ask at the same time. I hate when we do that. Its creepy.

"The new girl. She's sitting alone." Ash said and we followed their stare to see Alex sitting at an empty table.

"So Ash have you had Chemistry yet? The teachers such a tool." I said trying to change the subject.

"No I have it next period." Ashton says not looking away from Alex. None of them did. What's happening?

"I'm going to invite her to sit with us." Michael says and before I could say anything he was already halfway over to her.

Great.

Hey this is Alexis! This is Amanda and I's new story I hope you enjoy.

BTW 5SOS isn't famous but they are a band in this story.

Tell us whatcha think and there will be an update soon!!(:

~AlexisMurphy1D