Chapter Thirty-Two

Xavier's P.O.V

Racing in to the pack house i ran up the stairs and walked in to Harper's room where we slept last night. We alternate where we sleep since Harper wants to keep her own room; sometimes we sleep in my room and sometimes in hers.

Strolling through the room i took my shoes of and found the bed empty but the bathroom door wide open. The glass was now empty and the pain killers i left previously were now gone showing that she was awake.

Pushing the bathroom door open wider i took in the sight of my beautiful mate standing in front of the mirror.

My T-shirt hung loosely of her toned body and ended at mid thigh as her long legs flowed down to the floor. Her long dark locks flow down her back freely and her green eyes sparkle in the mirrors reflection.

My mate really is beautiful. Grayson yipped in agreement at my thoughts making me smile.

Stepping further in to the room Harper spun around quickly and my smile widened when i spotted the mark on her neck.

My mark.

"Does it look alright?" She asked self consciously and my eyes snapped up to meet hers.

Man i love her eyes.

'You love her you mean' Grayson taunted in my head.

'Shut up!' I scolded before closing the link.

I'm not sure about my feelings towards her anymore. I think i may love her but i don't want to tell her yet.

She only accepted me a couple of weeks ago; i don't want to scare her with the 'L' word.

"Xavier?" Her angelic voice broke through my thoughts and my attention focused on her.

Smiling at her i walked over and wrapped my arms around her. Inspecting her neck further i saw my name was imprinted on it in cursive writing with a black wolf next to it. "It's beautiful" I told her and placed a soft kiss on it making her whole body shake.

"Are you sure?" She asked nervously wringing her fingers together.

Placing a hand on her cheek she involuntary leaned in to my palm. "It's gorgeous..just like you are" I whispered and placed my lips on hers in a gentle kiss.

*

*

*

'You can lift your head up to the sky,
Take a deeper breath and give it time,
You can walk the path among the lines,
With your shattered Frame of Mind

Or instead you could always stay,
We can wait right here and play,
Until somehow you can find,
A slightly better Frame of Mind'

The sound of Harper and Chelsea's singing hits my eardrums as they dance around the room. I'm so glad they're getting along so well. At the party i was surprised when Chelsea was actually talking to her since she's never really been the one to socialise; but now they're best friends.

The guys stifle their laughs besides me as we stand in the doorway watching the girls dance around perfectly. Harper looks like she could be a model on a runway and she's only in leggings and a jumper.

Mason gives up stifling his laughter and bursts out in to laughter making the girls turn around and stop dancing. "Fuck you!" Chelsea shouts at Mason making him laugh even louder.

"I-i-i can't!" He shouted laughing.

Chelsea and Harper shared some kind of look and before any of us could comprehend they had ran and tackled Mason to the floor; continuously hitting him.