Chapter Sixteen

Outfit above is what Harper wears for training ^^^^
Harper's P.O.V

Opening my eyes a blinding light scorches my eyes as I groan and turn around reaching my arms out to hug Amelia. Noticing the bed is empty i sit up in a panicked mess.

Wait I fell asleep on the balcony with Amelia.

Scanning my room desperately I see a note placed on my desk. Swinging my legs over the side of the bed the air prickles my bare skin as I walk over to the note.

Harper,

Last night I came to see if you were back and found you and Amelia asleep in the balcony. Goddess knows why. I carried you to your bed and took Amelia back to her room.

Remember what the doctor said and get breakfast when you wake up; we don't want you close to fainting again do we now? ;-)

See you soon beautiful!

Cal xx

Shaking my head I put the note back down on my desk and head to the shower. Turning the shower on I look in the mirror while I wait for the shower to warm up.

My hair is a mess as always but I surprisingly don't look so run down. The old bags under my eyes and practically gone and my skin has more colour to it. Smiling to myself I hop in the shower and think about when were suppose to start training.

Thinking about it my packs not done training recently so we should probably start training again.

After doing all the necessary things I hop out the shower and wrap a towel around my body and a towel around my hair. Walking over to my closet I decide to train the pack today and pick out a workout outfit.

Throwing on some underwear I slip on some grey and black shorts with a Calvin Klein workout top. Slipping in some grey trainer socks I put on some white Nike trainers and head over to my vanity. Taking out my hair drier I quickly dry my hair before growing it in a messy high pony tail. Looking in the mirror I put on a bit of lip balm and head outside my room.

Walking in to the kitchen I see a couple of members from Xavier's pack and head to the cupboard grabbing some shreddies. Making a bowel of cereal I sense Xavier's pack members gazes on me as I sit down.

Before I can even take a bite of my cereal I'm lifted of my seat as someone spins me in a hug. "Stop hogging her!" A voice known as Scott hollers before snatching me out of Cal's arms and giving me a hug of his own.

"Damn guys calm down" I tell them laughing as k break away from Scotts hug and take a bite out of my cereal.

"Where did you go last night?" Scott asks slumping down in the seat next to me grabbing a apple as Cal made a coffee and sat next to me.

"The beach" I reply bluntly knowing Xavier's pack members are listening to out conversation.

"I didn't know there was a beach nearby?" Cal pipes in taking a sip out of his coffee.

"There isn't" I reply stealing Cal's coffee and taking a sip out of it making him pout. "I must've ran pretty far" I tell them as they nod in agreement.

Finishing my cereal I out my dish in the sink and stretch my back out. "So what's got you in that outfit then" Scott asks drawing attention to what I'm wearing.