Chapter Twenty-Seven

Harper's P.O.V

The moment his lips touched mine the words on my tongue died and my eyes automatically closed. Our lips moved against each other in sync as he pushed me back slowly until my back was firmly pushed up against the balcony wall. His soft lips moulded against mine slowly in a passionate kiss as his fingers rubbed small circles on my waist through the fabric of my top. My arms subconsciously traveled up his chest and wrapped themselves around his neck making him growl in approval. 

His body pressed up against mine sent sparks flying as Aurora purred in delight. Moving my hands to his hair his hands held me more firmly as if he didn't want this moment to end.

I'm not even sure if i wanted this moment to end.

When we both ran out of air he reluctantly pulled away and rested his forehead against mine. Breathing heavily i kept my eyes closed as i moved my hands down to lay on his wide chest. "I don't care Harper" Xavier whispered making me open my eyes to look at him in confusion.

"Don't care about what?" I ask confused as he opened his eyes so i could look in to them.

"About what you just said" He told me pulling me closer if that was even possible.

"Oh yeah that" I replied looking down as tears prickled at my eyes.

"Hey look at me" Xavier said softly touching my chin and forcing me ton look up in to his grey orbs. "Everything you said before was wrong. I know more about you than you think i do. I know you doubt everything you do even though everything is perfect. I know you distance yourself from everyone for fear that they are going to get hurt. I know you miss your parents and i know you blame yourself for a lot of things. I know that you are the most selfless person i have ever met and that you always put other's before yourself. I know you're a amazing singer with the voice of a angel and i know you kill at dancing. I know you act tough and that you can beat almost anyone at a fight but that you are kind and caring. I know that when you smile you get a dimple next to your lips that lights up my life. I know that when we first met you hid behind your mums leg. I know so much about it's impossible to tell you it all. But i also know that you are beautiful smart, talented, selfless, caring, funny, amazing and so much more" he tells me smiling.

Aurora purrs as i look down smiling as a blush tints my cheeks. "You are also very cute when you blush" He tells me making me look up and kissing my forehead. 

Rolling my eyes a small smile plays on my lips. "Are you sure about having me as a mate Xavier. I mean people get hurt becau-" My words are cut short as Xavier places a peck on to my lips.

"Yes i am sure about being with you Harper. And no people do not get hurt because of you" He tells me holding my hands. Before i can say anything else he places a finger to my lips silencing the unspoken words. "Now you need to sleep" He says bossily and pulls me in to my room closing the doors behind us.

"And who says you're sleeping with me?" I ask when he starts taking his socks and shoes off.

 He looks up pouting as his hair flops over his forehead. "Baby girl you don't have a choice" He says cheekily sticking his tongue out before pulling his shirt over his head. 

Running my eyes over his appearance his prominent six pack is accompanied by a v-line as his chest is broad. His biceps flex when he takes his top off making me swoon and his forearms show veins. 

"Like what you see?" Xavier asks cockily making my eyes snap up to meet his. His eyes hold mischief as my cheeks heat up. Flipping him the finger i pull of my jumper making him growl as his eyes scan over my figure. Laughing i throw my jumper at him, which he catches, and walk in to the closet.