Chapter Nineteen

Harper's P.O.V

'Harper please go back!' Aurora pleaded as my feet hit of the ground repeatedly launching me long distances. Blocking her out the images of my pack members flash through my thoughts as my breathing becomes rapid and the skies pour with rain. The cold raindrops felt like icy knives digging in to my skin every time they touched me and my clothes now hung of my body dripping wet.

Ignoring the pain i continued to push myself until i reached the beach where i collapsed to floor feeling all my energy draining from my body. Tears mixed with rain flowed down my cheeks in constant waves and dripped off my chin making a mess out of my makeup.

Pushing my self up weakly i sat on my knees and looked up at the sky as it cracked to life with a bolt of lightning. So many emotions coursed through my veins as so many thoughts consumed my brain it was almost impossible to identify them all.

Waves crashed against the shore lapping against each other angrily as the clouds hung heavy in the sky and the winds picked up as bits of sand and dirt flew around me in a circle. "Why do you do this to me?!" I mustered up the little energy i had and screamed up at the sky.

"I didn't ask for this!" I shouted up at the moon as it reared up behind a cloud. The waves grew stronger and stronger splashing me with water as the wind grew faster and faster creating a mini whirlwind around me.

Digging my fingers in to the sand my sobs violently  wracked through my body again and again leaving me completely helpless as i collapsed back to lying on the sand. All the pain, sadness, grief, frustration, fear and doubt running through my body dispersed as quickly as it came as it transformed in to uncontrollable anger.

Using anger as some kind of source to fuel my energy i pushed the mini whirlwind away sending it over the ocean and in to the trees behind me. Growls pricked at my ear drums as i turned around to be met with about five rogues. A vicious growl ripped it's way through my body as one eye turned black showing Aurora and one stayed green showing me.

We were now both in control.

It wasn't just me who was angry; it was Aurora too.

Stepping forward i let out another blood-curdling growl as a rogue leaped at me. Ducking down low i placed both my hands on the rogues under belly and roughly threw it over my head, a rogue lunged at me going for the kill bite as i punched it in the side of the face knocking it to the ground.

Stepping back i breathed heavily as the anger consuming me pushed me further. The remaining three rogues lunged at me in sync as i sent them flying back in to trees with the swing of my arm.

 A animalistic growl that i didn't recognise came from my chest to my throat as the first rogue dug its teeth into my arm. Kicking the rogue back blood oozed out of wound dripping on to the sand turning it a sickly red colour. The rogue lunged at me again as i swiftly grabbed it by the neck before snapping it in half like a twig.

The three rogues that i threw in to trees stayed unconscious as the second wolf that attacked me got in to position to leap at me. "Try me!" I shouted at it in anger as it lunged going to kill me before i sent a lump of dirt at its face and sent it up in the air in a whirl wind. Concentrating on the rogue in the air blood slowly started to come through its eyes and mouth as it whimpered and writhed in pain. Smiling sweetly i dropped the whirlwind and sent the rogue crashing to the ground instantly killing it by breaking all its bones.

Whimpers came from the now conscious three rogues at the tree line  as they mourned for their friends. The rain continued to beat down at a constant speed as it washed the crimson blood down the sand. The remaining rogues took one look at me before howling and trying to escape.