Chapter Twenty-One

Harper's P.O.V

"Rise and Shine sleeping beauty!" Scott's voice interrupts my peaceful sleep.

"Go fuck yourself!" I yelled at him before burying my head back in my pillow. The sound of metal scraping against metal touched my ears as Scott pulled the curtains open; sunlight piercing in through the window.

Groaning i sat up and and stuck my middle finger up at Scott causing him to laugh. "Come on it's 3:30 in the afternoon and training starts in half an hour" Scott said before walking out the room.

Rolling my eyes i rubbed the sleep out of my eyes lazily.

Wait what did he say.

Shit i have half an hour.

Jumping out of bed quicker than the speed of light i ran in to the bathroom to brush my teeth. Grabbing my hair brush i ran it through my hair before throwing it up in a messy high pony tail. Walking to the closet i slipped on some black workout shorts and a black Nike workout top pairing it with black trainer socks and white Nike trainers.

Running downstairs i quickly grab a apple to eat on the way to the training grounds.

Arriving at the training grounds Cal's choice of music hits my ears as all the pairs of eyes turn to look at my arrival. Xavier's pack members have gone back to staring at me as my pack members smile at me. Cal and Scott stand at the front of everyone with Xavier, Mason and Jake. Putting the apple core in a nearby bin i smile at my pack members and ignore Xavier's pack members.

Walking to the front i feel eyes on my back at all times as i walk past Xavier totally ignoring him. 'Its a shame they suffered because of you'. The words stay burnt and imprinted on my brain. Last night was a mistake. I shouldn't of talked that freely to Xavier. I don't want him thinking were getting closer. Too many people have suffered already because of me; i'm not having him suffer because of me too.

Aurora growls at my thoughts but deep down i know she knows it's true. Walking past Xavier his eyes burn holes on my body as his scent floods my senses. Slyly checking him out i see he's wearing a pair of grey jogging bottoms with a white white wife beater pared with black Nike trainers.

Finally reaching Cal and Scott they pull me in to a group hug making Xavier growl in return. "How was your sleep princess?" Scott asks smirking. Punching him in the shoulder he winces and says a small 'sorry' rubbing his arm.

"You can mostly lead training today" I tell Cal as he nods and turns towards the crowd.

"Today we will be practicing dodging and working on your speed and agility. Cal starts of looking at me for confirmation as i nod encouraging. "First i want everyone to warm up with 30 jumping jacks, a minute long plank followed by 30 press ups and then 30 lunges, 15 on each leg" He orders as Xavier's pack members groan whilst mine just get on with it.

Xavier, Mason and Jake start warming up as Cal and Scott turn to me and raise their eyebrows at me in question. "What?" I ask starting on the jumping jacks.

My boobs. This is painful.

"Mr Black over there seems to be looking at you more often then he did before. Something happen between you?" Scott asks as he and Cal join me in warming up.

I explained what happened last night as we move on to the plank. Looking over to check out on someone i see Xavier's pack member that smiled at me last night struggling. Telling the boys i'd be back in a minute i walked over to the guy as Xavier, Mason and Jake watched me curiously.

"You okay there?" I asked the guy just as he dropped to the ground.

"I actually kind of struggle with the plank" he told me sheepishly rubbing his neck.