Chapter Twenty-Six

Harper's P.O.V

Pressing down on Oliver's windpipe he let out spluttering noises as his face started to change colours. A hand touched my shoulder and sparks erupted all the way through my arm. Xavier squeezed my shoulder gently and spoke softly "Harper, let the alpha go".

"See! Everyone says that the white wolf is suppose to stay calm and collected. She is nothing like everyone said she's supposed to be!" He attempts to raise his voice before I applied more pressure to his wind pipe crushing the words in his throat.

A growl rumbled through the room as my eyes began to darken. I could feel Aurora beginning to take charge. One eye stayed the normal green colour but the other turned a deep black colour; me and Aurora now how joint control. "You don't think I'm the white wolf" A voice I didn't recognise as my own spoke through my own body "Let me show you" I smirked evilly before throwing Oliver out the window.

Xavier's P.O.V

Before I knew it Harper's voice turned animalistic. "You don't think I'm the white wolf. Let me show you!" She spoke evilly smirking before throwing him out the window.

Her wolf has equal control.

Harper turned around and my eyes immediately darted to her eyes. One was green and one was black. "Harper stop this! I know you're still there, take her back!" I tried to command in my alpha tone but it had no effect on her. A smirk stretched on to her lips as she flipped me the finger before walking to the window and jumping out.

Running to the window Grayson stirred within me as I watched Harper stalk towards Oliver like he was her prey. Oliver had a cut along his forehead from being thrown out of the window and his face was a red colour. But yet he stood up and snarled at Harper making her growl lowly.

Jumping out the window I stood beside Harper and growled loudly at Oliver. 'No one threatens my mate!' Grayson growled as he begged to take control.

"I don't need your help!" Harper growled at me without turning her gaze away from Oliver. People from my pack and Harper's pack watched in shock as they spread out to the sides.

"Back of bitch, I don't want to hurt you little wolf!" Oliver spoke smirking when Harper growled ferociously.

"Trust me if anyone's going to get hurt, it's going to be you!" She growled taking a step forward menacingly. The sky grumbled to life but somehow the elements stayed under control.

'She must be learning how to take control of her powers' Grayson spoke thoughtfully as we walked closer to Harper. As much as I want Oliver dead he is my friend. As well as that if Harper hurts Oliver it could unintentionally create a war between Silver stone pack, Black stone pack and Blue moon pack.

"Harper you don't want to hurt him; you know what it will happen!" Cal's voice vibrated through the air as he rushed out with Scott in tow and surprisingly Jake as well.

'I told Cal and Scott what happened. Figured they may be able to help since they've known her longer' Jake mind links me and shoots me a nervous glance as if he thought I'd be angry at him. I've been a little 'off' with him apparently according to Mason. But I'm not surprised after everything he said about Harper. I'm still holding a little grudge about that.

"I don't give a fuck!" Harper shouted stepping closer and closer towards Oliver who carried on shooting smirks at her; tormenting her. "He shouldn't have said what he did about my parents!" She screamed as anger rolled of her in waves. Sharp stings hit me in the chest as I felt the sadness and anger through the mate bond. We may not be exactly close but I can still feel her strong emotions.