Chapter -1 B

Nandani went to manik room .Manik started dreaming about his dream girl.that time nandani calls manik..

Maniks suddenly open his eyes. manik don't see nandani face and through a pillow towards nandani and said get out from my room...

Nandani said sir.WO time 9:30 hogya hai..its time to wake up.mam Ne kha tha k....

Listen tum Jo bhi ho jao yahan say....u spoil my dream. I said get out...

Nandini -But sir...Jati ho k......

Nandani went from manik's room and there are some tears in her eyes at that moment.

SPACE.

Mukhti and dhuruv reached space and went to music room and started practice for their album.
Cabir and aliya came there and joined them in practice.

Cabir asked.where is manik??

Mukhti replied ..WO ghar par hai.as usually

Cabir smiles

At that time principal came to fab 5 music room and introduced abhimanyo to fab 5.
Abhi and mukhti looked each other and their eyes are locked.Principal introduced abhi and went away. Abhi says hello to fab 5.

Malhotra Mention..

Manik woke up and get ready to go for college. Nandani waiting for him.manik came down & eat breakfast. And went away to go space.

Nandani says.stop sir

Manik suddenly stopped and turned around.

Nandani said." Mein aap ki personal assistant hoon.

Manik - "Who appointed u as my P.A? 

Nandini -Urs mom.

Nyonika.....Manik shouted..

Nyonika came there and asked. Why u r making noise son.

Manik scold nyonika in front of nandani.

PreCap -Manik and nandani were dancing in the music room.