Abhimanyu smiles and goes to sleep.

                     Abhimanyu, Ram and Yash decide to take a day trip to the Varkala Beach which was two and a half hours by bus from their place. Meena, Shilpa and Mona told them that they would also like to go with them. Shilpa and Mona were very excited for the beach. They were packing their bags and cameras for the trip next morning  when Meena told she wasn't feeling well enough to go. She told them not to stay back for them and enjoy the trip.

                    Bela went to Meena's room looking for her, she was not there but then she saw Mona looking at the pics on Shilpa's laptop. Bela gets all excited and asks her if she can take the CD to show her roommates the pics of their to Varkala beech trip. Mona gives her the CD and asks her to handle it carefully because she doesn't want to ask Shilpa to cut one for her again.

Bela very excitedly opens the door and shows the CD in her hand to both her roommates.

Bela: Tada! Look what I got.

Shanaya: CD?

Bela: Priyanka, we got to use your computer. Start the computer and put this in the CD player of your CPU.

Priyanka: First tell what is in it? She says turning on the power button of both her CPU and monitor.

Bela: Some very interesting pics. I thought you girls might be interested to see.

Priyanka: Whose?

Bela: Varkala Beech. Shilpa and Mona, they went on a trip there last week.

               As the slideshow starts playing Shanaya's eyes open wide and stay so as the images change in slideshow. She didn't blink for a second. She was happy  to see Abhimanyu in those pics because she hadn't seen since long. Last time she saw was when he was smoking.

Bela: Wooh! Shilpa wore a two piece magenta bikini! Agree or not , she got a killer body.

Priyanka: All are looking good. But Abhimanyu's pics are the best. He is looking super sexy in just the green beach shorts. He is such a hunk I tell you.

               After seeing few more pics

Priyanka: Looks like they had lots of fun rolling in sand and playing with waves.

Priyanka: Look how close Shilpa is standing to Abhimanyu in some pics. Her body is touching his body in almost all her pics with him. She took full advantage of the chance. Why don't I get such an opportunity?

Shanaya: It's not only her. Even he has his hands around the girls waist in a lot of pics.

Priyanka: From the pics looks like it's Abhimanyu who she wants to propose to her. I got who the guy is. She screamed.

Bela: No. I asked Mona the same thing and she said it's just in pictures. She said that they both told Abhimanyu that they wanted some hot and sexy pictures with him to show the hot dude of their college to their friends outside college. He was so adorable. He smiled and readily agreed to give intimate poses with them for the camera.

                 Shanaya didn't like how Abhimanyu was shirtless in those pics with bikini clad Shilpa in his arms. He had few close pics with Mona, but Mona wasn't wearing a bikini.

Bela: Mona also told that Abhimanyu spent most of his time talking with his friends and reading a novel.

Shanaya: Meena did not go or she was the only one clicking pics?

Bela(whispering) : Mona told me not to tell this to anyone, but I am telling you girls. Promise you won't tell anyone.

Shanaya and Priyanka: We promise.