•Epilogue•

Few months later....

Omniscient Point of View~

Embracing the amazing view of the campus, Lyric takes in the brisk, cool November air as her and Nicki walked toward the gym center where their men are practicing for the upcoming season that is two days away.

The school was at a rocky start due to all of the transitioning, but are now getting the hang of things.

Xavier glances over at the girls walking in from the second floor making their way downstairs. Tristan and Xavier smiles and runs up to the girls picking them up and spinning them around.

"Ew nigga! You sweating!" Nicki yelled about to beat Tristan up. Lyric didn't mind and kissed her man's lips.

"You ready for the season babe?" She asked. He puts her down and he sighs.

"Coach ain't trying to let us play in the first half, said that it's the rule here at UCLA." He said rolling his eyes. Xavier was used to getting attention due to his last name, but now he actually sees that he has to work for it.

"Yeah. Ima have my Dad talk to his ass. He's a dumb ass coach if he doesn't let us start." Tristan said until Nicki smacked her lips, "Guys just be patient. Your day will come."

Lyric agreed, "Work harder for it X. I know you have it in you."

Xavier smiled with a laugh, "I do huh? Cause it was all in you this morning." Lyric smirked and kissed him remembering all the things they did this morning. She is surprised that she still has energy at this very moment.

"Y'all need to chill before you two end up popping out some babies." Nicki said and Lyric smacked her lips. "Birth control at its finest!" She responded as Xavier gripped her waist gently knowing it causes her to giggle.

Tristan rolled his eyes, "Well at least you getting some. Me on the other hand has to rely on these." He holds out his right causing everyone to laugh and scrunch up their faces.

"Dude. Remind me to never dab you with that hand again." Xavier joked.

Nicki didn't bulge due to her know absolutely why she hasn't given him any play since they arrived on campus. Lyric knows a little bit of the story, but trusts that Xavier wouldn't hurt her like that.

"What are your plans for the future? Goals in particular." Lyric asked Xavier while laying on his chest in their apartment that the school granted him with.

Xavier smiled shyly, "Well, I want to become a NBA player like my Pops was. Greater than all the legends combined. I want you beside me when it happens. You and our children of course." He toys with her promise ring and looks at Lyric's eyes knowing that he actually means it.

"I can see that happening. Me, on the other hand, will have her own private practice. Maybe add a little hobby here and there." She replied, "Being your wife possibly with our little munchkins running around."

He caresses her shoulder and imagines life in the future with Lyric. Thinking back at all the girls he has been with in the past, he finally thinks that she is the one. Hearing her light snores fill up the room he kissed her forehead and turned off the lamp.

•••

"Mom, the campus looks pretty nice. I just hate that I started college late." She spoke on the phone as she finished her last load of clothes. Knowing that her mother and father didn't want her to leave Houston, she want to get away from her parent's trust fund habits. Being alone for change was making her value everything life had to offer. Living by herself in the one room apartment gave her a little piece of mind.

"I'm mean sweetie are you sure you be alright, you don't know anybody up there in LA." Her mom said. She rolled her eyes and looked at the TV.

It just so happened to be on ESPN since she didn't know any stations.

"Basketball season is approaching and UCLA has two big stars on their hands, but will they play this season?" The reporter started. She really didn't care for the report until she heard his name.

"Xavier Price? Benched!? I don't know if his old man would be to happy about that. I mean he is one of the best top players, including Tristan Parks, that UCLA has ever seen." The guy on the show said.

Xavier?

At UCLA?

A smile formed upon her lips as she glanced at his picture being blown up on the screen. All the things they done in the past was invading her mind.

The good and bad.

The innocent.

And the nasty.

That was her first love. And the fact that they good to the same college makes it even better. But then, she was rudely interrupted by her mother.

"Yes ma?" She answered.

"Why did you get so quiet? I asked you have you made any friends yet?" Glancing at the TV, she answered back, "Yeah. Surprisingly I did."

Things just got interesting....

The End

••••••

Hey fans! I just wanted to say thank you for actually reading this book and give this a chance. Book two is under way and I want to hear you guys opinions on where you think the story will go.

Be looking out for it on my profile & while you at... FOLLOW ME!

Love you guys.

*•*

Comment

Vote

Read

~Brittany