•7•

Unknown's Point of View~

- A Couple Weeks Later-

"Aye Renaé." I said coming into the bedroom and saw her on the phone.

"Wassup Babe?" She smirked and looked up at me with those beautiful eyes of hers. Damn. Just staring at her ass in those boy shorts makes me wanna stay and go another round.

"I gotta head to the trap for a lil bit." She whined.

"I thought this was going to be our time and no interruptions." She pouted raising up kissing my lips. Shit.

"It is but something came up. I'll be back before you know it. Trust me." I said breaking away her arms gently.

She rolled her eyes and pecked my lips, "Fine. When you come back... I can take care of that for you." She cupped myself in her hands and bit her lips.

I smiled and grabbed my keys. This better be important or else I'ma beat somebody's ass.

I hope in the car and decided to call Baby Girl. She picked up after the first ring. "Hey Baby. I missed you." She said. Like music to my ears.

"I miss you too Lyric. I just want to apologize for the way I acted toward you before I left." I spoke. As much as I try to change, she always pushes me to the edge. I love her to death and would do anything for her.

"It's okay. How's the trip so far? Anything accomplished?"

I ran my hand through my face as I took off of the express way, "Good. Almost though, just need a little more time." I always would lie to her and say that I'm going on a 'business' trip to get away and relax.

At first, I was just chilling in my hotel room with nothing, but bad bitches. Easing my stress every chance I get. That was until Renaé pop into the picture.

Just thinking about that night had me in a daze.

Flashback~

"Damn Lyric. I promise to god Ian doing shit. Why you sweating me?" I said before getting into my car with my 'bags'.

"Because females are talking about them being with you while you are on these business trips." She spat.

"Why you believe those hoes anyways man? Fuck off with that bull shit! I'm out. Hit me up when you come back to your damn senses!" I yelled starting the engine.

I drove to Al's Sports Bar with my homies Ace and Kaine. They my homies and we basically run the game together. We keep our shit in check and in line. They are like my eyes and ears when I'm not there.

"I say dump her ass and get a new bitch. I still can't believe you with her." Ace said as I leaned back drinking my beer.

Kaine laughed, "Then she young as fuck too." Ace and Kaine been bashing me since they came up here. I rolled my eyes. "Look me and shawty have history. I can't help the fact that she is young. I care about her. But I don't know."

"Well you need to think of something. I know about her situation and its fucked up that they were killed but you need to handle your broad mane." Kaine said taking a drag from his hookah.

"I guess." I said and flew my head back. As I looked up, I saw Ace looking over at ole girl at the pool table.

"Damn she got a nice ass." He said as she bend over. I laughed and wasn't minding the view. "We been play eye tag for a while. She need to quit playing and holla at a nigga."

Kaine shook his head as I shrugged. She looked young. I already have a young, naive girlfriend. I don't need a young side hoe on my plate. I was in a daze for so long that I didn't see her walking over here with her friends.