•13•

Lyric's Point Of View~

"Girl you living the best of both worlds ain't it?" Nicki joked while scanning through a rack of clothes at Rue 21. I rolled my eyes thinking to myself about what I just told her.

"I mean. Chris is starting to return back to his regular self. The person I fell in love with. While Xavier was there when I was down. He is like my breath of fresh air.. He helps clear my mind of everything. Chris has bruised me in places that you can't see." I sighed.

She walked over to me and rested her hand on my shoulder, "I understand that you are confused at this moment, but I think you should get away from Chris for a while. I don't feel good knowing the fact that you and Myles are there alone with him. The next time he tries something, call me. Okay." She smiled slyly.

I simply nodded and just sat down in the waiting area for Nicki to come out and show me her outfits. I was taking in what she just said. Xavier and I should just remain friends.

Nothing More!

"Now this one I really like!" She busted out through the curtain startling me with her loudness. The outfit was nice. 1990s black crop top with bleached, cut booty shorts and black single striped socks. "Zammmmmm!" I playfully said. "Baby won't you come my waaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyy!!!" She laughed.

"You making me want to get the same shit. But mine would have to be white!" I said.

After we got done with our shopping spree, we headed back to the food court to meet up with the guys.

"I know that bitch isn't all over my man!" Nicki burst out. I looked closer and spotted Renáe and her clique all up against the guys. I rolled my eyes and proceeded over there.

By the looks of the guys faces, they wanted her to leave. I was laughing in the inside.

"So when can you and me hook up again daddy?" Renáe spoke to Xavier. Nicki and I just stood over here and watched them. That is until I tapped her shoulder.

"Um Renáe, what you doing sweetheart?" I said raising my eyebrows.

She laughed and turned around looking evil as hell. "Talking to my man of course. Why you care?" X looked at her crazy as hell. "No comment." He said.

Nicki jumped at her. I held her back and told her to chill. "Hell naw.. She was all up on Tristan. I bet he was liking that shit."

"Nicki you know well I'm not entertaining her ass. Calm down. She clearly is talking to Mr. BigShot over here." Tristan laughed taking control of her.

"Yes little girl so stay in your place." One of her girls said. Nicki was heated.

"Aye. Side Bitch zip it." I yelled to her and focused my attention to Renáe.

"Aww look at Lyric standing up for her and her friend. Not so shy now aren't you?" She laughed standing up from her spot.

I rolled my eyes and looked at Xavier. Why am I getting so mad? I have a boyfriend.

"Don't you need to be at home right now. I obviously know that you should be there. Knowing Chris would beat that ass. Ain't it passed your curfew.." She grinned.

That's it!!!

Before I knew it, I punched her dead in the mouth and continued until she was on the floor. I could hear my brother and the guys in the background getting hyped up. I just couldn't believed that she said that. That she knows what goes on behind closed doors. Chris is mine!

I was about to bang her head on the table until I felt someone picking me up. I was kicking and screaming for the person to let me go.

"No Lyric they are about to call the police!" I heard Xavier say.