•20•

Later that day-

Xavier's Point of View~

I glanced at the mirror making sure I was dressed nice for this little date that me and Lyric are doing. I told the crew about it and they helped me set it up and gave me the best ideas possible. I wanted to make this night special especially with the gift I got her.

Tonight is the night that I ask her to be my girlfriend. And how I just can't wait any longer even though I can since it's her, but it's too tempting.

I spray some cologne on my chest and checked myself out in the mirror one last time until I went downstairs and waited for Lyric, who was taking a long time as usual.

"You two kids have fun tonight. Remember to use protection and to always tip!" Myles slow ass said walking pass me from the living room into the kitchen. I laughed at what he just said.

"Boy, what do you know about sex? You better be doing the same damn thing." I said. Myles smacked his lips, "Trust me bro, I handles mine!"

We both laughed until Lyric came into the kitchen. And when I tell you that all I wanted to do was just rip our clothes off and make sweet love to her. I was in a trance thinking about naughty things until I felt a hand near my face.

"Cat got your tongue?" She giggled and grabbed my hand. I bite my lip agreeing in my head.

"Naw, but you look absolutely beautiful Ly." I kissed her forehead and she smile, while Myles face was scrunched up.

"Okay y'all, take that shit somewhere else my nigga. But have fun on your date sis. Love you." He kissed her cheek and hugged her, she did the same.

*•*•*•*

We pulled up to the beach and the table and Cabana were set up nice thanks to Tristan and Nicki. Nicki was the one with the whole idea and basically saying that she need the "D" that bad. I blindfolded Lyric before we got into the car.

Lyric pouted the whole ride due to not being able to see. "We must be here since the car stopped." I smiled, "Yeah. You will be surprised at where we are at." I got out the car and opened her door to help her out and guide her easily to the table. She was guessing endless places that we could be now. Good thing that the water and waves aren't making that much noise.

"You better not make me fall and bust my ass Xavier!" Lyric snapped and laughed at the same time. I rolled my eyes, "Just trust me Ly. I got you."

One step at a time we reached to the table next to the cabana. "On the count of three you can take the blindfold off. Okay." Lyric smiled with joy.

"One....Two....Three..." I let go of her and as soon as she took it off, she was in shock. She covered her mouth and jumped to hug me. "This is so beautiful and the sunset is my..."

"Favorite time of day." I smiled finishing her sentence. "You remembered." She said wrapping her arms around my neck. I popped my collar and brushed my shoulders off, "I mean what can I say.. I have a great memory." We both laughed and she playfully rolled her eyes and smacked her lips.

"Whatever nigga." She said as she sat down. I sat in my seat and lifted up our lids revealing the incredible meal that my dad's chef on the road prepared for us.

Lobster tail, with dirty seasoned rice and cooked shrimp. Steamed broccoli with some of his famous crab cakes and rolls. I popped the champagne that he was able to get me.

"Xavier, you really didn't have to do this. This probably costed you a lot." She said playing with her food. I grabbed her hand and lifted her face with my index finger.