•22•

One week later~

Unknown's Point of View~

The fact that she can just run and take our son drove me to the fucking edge. I thought I did everything right.

I actually did.

Things that I thought I would never do, I did because I was having a son.

And she decides to leave and head back home that she ran away from in the first place. "Fuck her!" I held the gun and shot it to aim at the head of the dummie.

Ace shook his head, "So what you gonna do then huh. You lost two girls in a matter of months." I shrugged my shoulders. I gotta get Lyric back.

I faced him, "I got something up my sleeve to get Lyric back and my wishes would be answered." Throughout all of our relationship, we used to talk about our future together with a bunch of kids running around the house and shit.

"I really don't know about that C. You could visit her in Virginia since we do have connections out there." He said.

"Naw, I want her ass and my son here. But I'll just leave it alone. I'm going to get what I want from Lyric! And Monsta always gets what he wants." I smiled and quickly shot the dummy at the chest.

Ace stood there and shook his head, "Are you sure you wanna do that? She doesn't need you messing her life up even more C. I think you need to let that girl go and focus on this money."

I looked at him crazy and smacked my lips, "She is the reason I love so fucking hard in a relationship. Renáe took our fucking child and I'm suppose to move on. Fuck no! Lyric is going to pay. Not harshly though."

I'm just going to sit back and think of the right time and place to for fill this plan.

Time is ticking.

*•*•*•*

Lyric's Point of View~

Myles came into my room with a huge envelope just smiling. I looked at him confused and smiled.

"Why you cheesing so fucking hard lil head?" I asked cocking my eyebrow at him. He sat the envelope down and sighed, "Oh nothing." I glanced at the envelope once more and saw that it was opened already and that it was from UCLA.

My eyes widened, "I'm in?" I asked him and he nodded and hugged the life out of me.

"You also got a full-ride as a honor student! I'm so proud of you LyLy." He said and I took everything out the envelope. I smiled and know that my parents are jumping for joy in heaven right now.

"Thanks brother, even though it was my mail in the first place." I nudged him. He looked confused as hell, "I didn't open it. Xavier did." He smirked and left out the room.

I laughed and rolled my eyes.

I know he is extremely happy and relieved.

I looked at the brochures and the official letter of my acceptance. I have worked my ass off for this moment for not only myself, but for my parents. Both of them always used to tell me and my brother how college is the most important times in our lives. Not only for an education but for us to truly find ourselves.

I heard a knock on the door and saw it was X.

"I see you got a hold to my mail before me." I laughed as he came to me and kissed my forehead. "I just had to see for myself if it was really true. I have noticed that you was worried about yours coming late." He replied.

"You noticed that?"

He nodded, "I notice everything about you." I looked down and blushed.

"Like you play with your hands when you are nervous. And how you look down at the floor when you are blushing. And that you smile a lot when I'm around you." He kissed my cheek.

"Well obviously cause you are an amazing boyfriend." I said and straddle him.

I blushed due to the fact that he was hardening in his pants. "Ly, don't start what you can't finish!" He groaned.

I rolled my eyes, "I did that night though, after like five rounds." He smacked his lips, "A nigga was too excited due to it being our first time. But I'll give you that one." I kissed him all over his face.

"I love you."

He smiled, "I love you too."

~<>~

"I love you." She said looking into my eyes.

I smiled and kissed her soft lips once more, "I love you too." I got up and headed to the door.

"We will be right back. Going tuxedo shopping." I told her and she smiled.

We said our goodbyes and I headed downstairs. I approach the car with all the fellas mugging the fuck outta me. I can't help it that I'm in love. And Tristan can't say shit.

"It's about fucking time!" Tristan joked.

"Ole in love ass!" Dré laughed and Ronnie agreed. Myles shook his head and laughed. I flicked all them off and pulled out the drive way.

•*•*•*•

Since Tristan and I actually have dates, we have to try to coordinate with their dresses while everyone else can dress freely.

I already have my suit really but I'm just here to help Myles pick something and watch everyone else pick their tuxedos. Myles came up to me with this all black tuxedo. Bow tie and all which looks good on him.

"How do I look bro?" He asked. I gave him the "ok" sign, "Like you bout to take Monica away from her soul nigga! I can already see Lyric crying just by looking at you."

Myles brushed his shoulders and smiled, "I mean what can I say. My pops taught me well at a young age."

Tristan came up with a bag and Dré and Ronnie did the same. Myles smacked his lips, "Damn y'all we just got in here and y'all already done."

I patted him on the shoulder, "You been around your sister for too long!" Everybody laughed and Myles flicked us all. He walked back to the back while the rest of the crew stood around just hanging.

"So are we all getting a stretch limo or nah?" Dré asked. Me and Tristan looked at each other and smirked.

"Duh nigga! We finna ride in style. I'm going all out for prom. Finna stunt you niggas." Tristan said trying to act hard and shit.

"Boy please. Nicki would beat your ass if she saw how you was acting right now." I said checking my phone, while Ronnie was about to say something.

I gotten a text from an unknown number. I opened it.

Unknown: You better watch your back...

I looked around to see if anyone was watching me or some shit. I don't who this is, and I'm damn sure I don't have any enemies.

Myles came back up, "Bro, you alright?" I looked up and saw him with a worried look upon his face. I shook it off.

"Yeah, I'm good. Y'all ready?" I said. Everyone nodded and we headed out.

I'm not going to let this text worry me though. I might need to have my Dad's security guards around us at school just in case anything pops off.

•••••••••

Comment

Vote

Follow Me

~Brittany