•15•

Continued -

I smiled watching Lyric just stand there looking pathetic. I been giving her hints that we were messing around. Now it's permanent.

"Lyric baby, I can expl--" Chris started to say before Lyric smacked the shit out of his light skinned ass. I knew it had to hurt. Then she started to come at me, but Chris held her down.

"Bitch! You want another ass whooping! I would be gladly to give it to you!" She yelled. I folded my arms.

"Well you can't because I'm pregnant now with his baby. You can't do shit." I spat. Chris smacked his lips. "What happened to the money I gave you for the abortion?" He yelled.

"I spent it on my self. And for the baby of course." I laughed. Lyric jumped at me but I didn't flinch. "Oooo. Somebody is a little feisty!" The guards came up and escorted them out the restaurant and I sat at their table and had some wine.

Ahhhhhhh. I love my life.

•*•*•*•*•

Lyric's Point of View~

I couldn't stand to look at him nor hear anything he had to say. I was angry, hurt, and stupid to believe that I didn't know anything about their romance.

And the fact that she is pregnant has me livid to the max.

"Fuck you and whatever you have to say to me Chris! I'm fucking done!" I yelled getting out of the car into the house. I kicked my heels of and ran upstairs to pack my bags and get Myles things. Chris wasn't not to long from my tail as fast as I was running.

"What you think you doing?!" He asked calmly. I laughed and turned around.

"I'm leaving! I can't deal with this shit anymore! And the fact that I thought you changed!" I ran and smacked him again. He looked at me and smirked. "You better stop putting your hands on me Lyric."

I punched him, "What the hell you going to do? Beat my ass! You already did that shit by getting Renáe pregnant!" I was about to hit him again until he beat me to it. It was so bad that we were fighting. I was fighting for everything I have dealt with.

The lost of my parents.

The lost of my respect.

The lost of my dignity.

And the lost of my independence as a woman.

The last three things were taken from me by Chris and I can't remember the last time I regain them. He destroyed me.

"Fuck you!" I yelled kicking him in the balls. Once he was on the ground, I quickly packed my shit. I threw 3 suitcases down the stairs and 2 duffel bags on Myles clothes. I was going to get the rest of our things later. But as I was about to turn around Chris pushed me causing me to fall down the stairs.

Once I touched the last step, everything went blank.

Xavier's Point of View~

We pulled up to Lyric's house due to Myles asking me to. I love how protective he is toward his sister. I noticed that the car was gone and the front door was opened. Myles did too and ran toward the door into the house. I followed him and couldn't believe my eyes.

Lyric was face down on the floor with a small pool of blood underneath her. Myles was screaming and crying while I was just staring.

"Lyric! Please wake up!" He said. I kneeled down and rolled her over to make sure she was breathing. "Myles call 911 and tell the what happened." I hand him my phone. I looked around and started to panic. How could I be so dumb?