•21•

Two Months Later~

Lyric's Point of View~

"Yes Myles, I know that you want to come to the prom, too. But you are only and just turned 16. I'm sorry, but you can't." I said talking on the phone to Myles who is demanding to go to my high school prom, which is 2 weeks away.

Nicki smiled, "He can come to the prom Lyric. He can be my escort along with Tris. Besides I wouldn't mind." I rolled my eyes, "Oh trust me I know."

While I was hearing my brother plead and causing me to lose focus on me trying to find the right dress, I gave in.

"Fine, tell Xavier that you are going and to take you with them when they get their tuxedos, okay?" After I said that, my brother was so overwhelmed with excitement. I hung up the phone and focused my attention to the rack I was at. Nicki and I are currently at the fifth mall in Los Angeles trying to find that right dress.

A lot has happened in a course of two months. My relationship with Xavier has been like a fairytale of my very own. No sign of Chris and school is coming to an end. As far as the basketball team's season, they won the championship and was able to have an interview on ESPN. For the boys, they all received a full ride to UCLA to play basketball. Nicki has gotten her acceptance letter to UCLA.

But I still haven't. And I'm starting to worry. I've been kind of down about it but I'm still not going to let that ruin my day.

"Girl you know I'm still jealous of you right?" Nicki smiled playfully bumping into me.

"And why is that?" I stated still looking through this rack.

Nicki held my hand up, "Because of this massive rock on your finger. Ly, you must got the juice in that little cat of yours!" My eyes gotten wide after she made that statement and I looked around to make sure nobody heard her.

"Girl why you so loud!?" I giggled, "It's just a promise ring."

"Promise to have that pussy surrender at all cost is more like it!" Nicki said causing us to laugh loud as hell.

"I'm gonna need you to stop. But have you found anything yet?"

Nicki shrugged, "Naw, but something is telling me that it's here. I can feel it."

As I was about to lose hope, I found the right dress. The dress was so beautiful and a two piece. "This is my dress! Something quite like I pictured it." I said holding it up. As I took it out the rack where it was hanging up, Nicki's eyes gotten big when she saw the dress underneath it. Now, it's funny because they are damn near the same color that we both wanted but it was cute.

 Now, it's funny because they are damn near the same color that we both wanted but it was cute

(Lyric's on the left. Nicki's on the right)

We both tried them on and fell in love with the dresses. The clerks even gave us the shoes half price to match the dresses.