•9•

Xavier's Point of View~

I left the house confused as ever at Lyric. Something was extremely off with her boyfriend. He is very demanding and controlling. Something tells me that their relationship is shaky, but I don't want to intervene with their relationship.

If it wasn't for Lyric grabbing me, it would have been over for ole dude. I was trying to be respectful, but he just lost it.

I brushed it aside and threw my car keys on the counter. I felt my phone vibrate. I saw that Renaé texted me.

Renaé 💦🍆: Hey Baby. I was wondering if you wanted to go out tonight.

I thought about... Why the hell not.

Me: Sure pick you up in 30.

I mean I don't like Renaé like that. She just a stress reliever nothing more.

••••••••••

We decided to go to the drive in movies near her house. They were playing 90s movies and other stuff. We just settled for Friday and called it a day.

"I missed you today." She whispered kissing my neck rubbing my chest. I smirked and bit my lip.

"You just miss the dick. You don't miss me." I said. She looked at me and shook her head. "I really miss you. But you don't wanna make it official. I mean what more do you want."

Not you. I thought to myself.

"I'm just not looking for a relationship right now." I said while she was unbuttoning my polo shirt.

My phone vibrated and I saw that it was from Lyric.

I opened it:

Lyric 😘💍: Hey sorry about earlier. I just didn't know that he was coming home today. He can be over dramatic sometimes. But thanks for coming over today. I had so much fun with yo ugly ass! 😚

I smiled at the text and was about to reply until Renaé took it away from me.

She rolled her eyes, "Why you talking to her?" I looked at her crazy ass and snatched my phone.

"Um cause I can. Fuck you mean?" I smacked my lips and she started pouring.

"I don't know why you talking to miss goody goody. She can't do have the things I can. She can make you feel good like I can." She smirked.

I rolled my eyes, "Whatever. Why you don't like her anyways.? What has she done to you?"

"Trust me you wouldn't understand." She mumbled.

I laughed, "Oh word!? You know what. This shit between you and me or whatever this shit is over. You can take your lil horny ass somewhere else." I turned on the engine and drove back to her house.

Fuck this shit.

<>

As I sent him that text, Chris came up and kissed my shoulder. I missed this connection between us. I smiled as he picked me up and laid me on top of him. I bit my lip as he entered inside me. I threw my head back and began to ride.

"Mm shit." I moaned going faster as his hands made it to my waist. I bent down and kissed his lips while his hands smack my ass. We switched places leaving him fucking me long and hard. I clawed at his back, wrapping my legs around him as he stroked me. Feeling him deep inside me.

"Damn. So fucking tight." He groaned while going faster. All you could hear was the bed board and the springs in the bed around the room. I arched my back and spread my legs wider.