•11•

Lyric's Point of View~

So I listened to Xavier's slow ass and decided to leave his dad's party. We walked to the limo and he whispered something to the driver.

"So where are you taking me?" I raised my eyebrow at X.

He flashed his pearly whites and sat back resting his arm around my shoulder, "Just sit back and enjoy the ride." I kissed my teeth and folded my arms.

There is no turning back now.

••••••

"Lyric. Ma get up." I heard Xavier say as I opened my eyes. Xavier was smiling his ass off making me suspicious.

I yawned and rose up, "How long was the drive?" I stretched some more as he closed the door. "Only an hour."

He began to walk ahead of me and I saw him about to approach a ladder to what I believe was an old train track. He bowed, "Ladies first."

"You must be out your mind X. I ain't climbing up this thing." I complained. Then and gave those big brown puppy dog eyes of his. I thought about it for a second then began to climb.

As I reached to the top, I was amazed by the beautiful city in lights. The sun just went down creating a sky full of violets, blues, and a tab bit of orange. The wind was calm and the stars were out tonight.

This view was absolutely breath taking.

No doubt.

"Beautiful huh?" He sighed. I nodded think that he saw me.

"How do you know about this place?" I asked.

He sat down on the edge of the track and rubbed the back of his neck, " I used to always come here when my dad used to play here. Tristan and I came here 3 years ago just to clear our heads. This is like my chill zone when I'm in town."

I sat down allowing my legs to dangle over the edge. Just looking out in the horizon took my breathe away. You could hear the roaring of the cars, see the buildings lights, and airplanes flying across the sky.

"When my mother passed, I couldn't help myself but wonder what if you know. What if God could have kept her around a little longer? I start to become depressed but didn't allow people to know what was going on. I kept the pain inside for so long that I couldn't take it. So two years later, I came back and just sat here. I yelled. I screamed. I talked about my situation at this very place." He sighed not taking his eyes off the city.

I raised my eyebrow and thought for a minute, "So why bring me here?" He glanced at me and shrugged his shoulders.

"It seems like you holding everything in. Not allowing yourself to express your true emotions. Shit I know you females going through hell and back." We both laughed as he finished that statement.

"So just let it out." He spoke softly.

I thought everything I'm going through, my parents passing away, Chris's abuse toward me, and me trying to live my live the best way I can for my brother. I'm so stressed and hurt by all of this, but no one to tell.

I opened my mouth and began scream. I did this over and over again until I couldn't no more. After my last scream, I broke down and cried. I felt strong hands wrap around my waist and held me so tight. "I'm here." He said, "I'm here baby girl. Just let it all out."

*********

"Thanks X I really needed that." I spoke as we walked to my porch looking for my keys in my purse. He smiled and placed his hands in his pants pockets.

"I figured you did, but girl you know you can scream." I smacked him playfully across his chest and laughed. "Whatever."

It grew silent until my brother came into the entryway rubbing his eyes. "Do know what time it is young lady!?" He yelled. I rolled my eyes.

"It's..." He pulled out his phone out his sweatpants pocket, "3 in the freaking morning. I was worried." He did a dramatic sigh causing Xavier to chuckle.

"She was in good hands. She will be always safe with me." X spoke and winked at me causing me to blush a little.

"Thanks for the fabulous night X talk to you later." I smiled and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"Goodnight you two." He grinned and headed out the door. As the door closed, Myles slapped my bare arm.

"Ouch!" I frowned, "what was that for?"

"Chris called twice for you. Said you wasn't picking up your phone. I had to play you and everything tonight. Just be lucky I got you voice down packed!" He folded his arms and sighed.

I checked my phone that was in my purse and cursed to myself, "My phone died. Damn it!" Chris is going to kill me. Probably is heading home right now since he called and I didn't answer.

Myles smirked, "Oh don't worry. He is not coming. I think this brother deserves a big reward for the shit I pulled tonight. And you know what I'm talking about too." I grabbed him and kissed him all over his face.

"Thank you! Oh and don't worry. I got you on your birthday." I said, "Now head on to bed. You getting your hair cut tomorrow." I was getting tired of looking at that bush on his head.

He rolled his eyes and sighed heading upstairs, "ughhhhhh!"

I followed right behind him and set the alarm system. I got into our bedroom and began pulling off my shoes and dress. After that, I plugged my phone up and placed it on the night stand. I took off my jewelry and put my hair into a messy bun. Throwing on Chris's baggy Tshirt, I decided to call him on the house phone.

After the first couple of rings, he picks up.

"Hello?" His low baritone voice sang in my ear.

"Hey baby. Did I wake you?" I laid on the bed.

"Nah. You good baby. I was actually about to call. I just finished up here. I do wish you was here making my night a little better." He spoke.

I chuckled, "Me too. Besides I don't have on nothing but your T-shirt." I heard him groan causing me to bite my lip a little bit.

"Don't tease me girl. You know I will leave and be there quick, fast, and in a hurry. Don't play." He laughed.

"Maybe I want you too." I pouted.

My body needs it.

"Shit. Lyric!" He said. "I'm on my way!"

I hung up the phone laughing at him. As I waited for him to come, I went on and turned on the shower. My body really needs this right now.

BADLY!

*******

Vote...

Read my other works..

Comment....

~Brittany