•19•

Two Weeks Later-

Unknown's Perspective~

Within a few weeks, Cj sent me files giving me background information about olé boy.

Xavier Price, son of the infamous Clyde Price that plays for the NBA.

"Damn, you sure that's him dawg? I mean if he really is Price's son, then that's definitely the best target me and Ace ever had." Kaine said aiming his SRM 1216 shotgun at the wall. Ace smacked the back of his head telling him to put the shotgun down. I looked at the files on this dude and I honestly don't have a plan.

"I don't know ya'll. This girl is driving me crazy. That's the reason why I dealt with her young ass. Lyric is what keeps me in sane. Renáe was just something on the side. I gotta get Lyric back." I rubbed the back of my head and glanced at them.

Kaine smiled, "Take his ass out then! Get your lady back mane. You acting like a lil' bitch!"

"Kaine, shit yo dumb ass up! Always trying to kill somebody. Chill dawg!" Ace mugged him and then looked at me, "It's all on you. To be honest dawg, you need to handle that Renáe situation and own up to your responsibilities. You need to leave Lyric alone.."

" I can't leave her alone, I love her!!" I yelled.

"And where did that lead her huh? In the hospital because your dumb ass got Renáe pregnant! I told you that girl was sneaky as hell. And you got hella anger issues mane... You need to chill with all'hat!" Ace said. I mugged the shit out of him and leaned back in the chair.

Ace was right though. But I need her to understand where I'm coming from. Renáe does need to be dealt with. I rubbed my face and sighed.

"You right mane."

Ace started laughing, "I'm always right nigga. Ha, I'm the good brother while Kaine is the bad, devilish brother. You need to remember that dawg." Kaine groaned and played with the gun as me and Ace dabbed it out.

*•*•*•*•*

I got eyes and ears in this city, so finding Renáe wasn't going to be hard. I heard that she was going to be at the mall after school today. I have to make things right today.

I knew all the stores that she liked so I just went in all of them until I saw her and her clique at Victoria's Secret. I walked over there before she could reach the door.

"Renáe." I said and she turned around with her smile now turning into a frown. "What the hell do you want?" She blurted out.

I didn't say anything due to my eyes traveling to her swollen belly. Damn, she has definitely grew. But not just her belly though. I bite my lip staring at her hips and breasts.

"Can we talk for a minute." I said. She folded her arms and looked back at her friends.

"No we can't." She was about to walk into the store until I grabbed her arm making her gasp. "I wasn't asking you! Come on."

She told her girls to just go on without her and we headed to the nearest bench.

"Why you walking so damn fast? Remember that I'm pregnant and my feet are swollen!" She scowled. I just ignored her and we sat down.

I didn't know what to say. We both just stared at each other. Renáe rolled her eyes, "So are you going to talk?"

"How you been?" I asked. She rubbed her stomach, "I've been good for the most part. The baby has blessed me in so many ways. I'm starting to be on my grown woman shit. I have a job and working on getting an apartment than living in the hotel. I had to drop out of school today and reside to online classes."