Best of Friends and Feelings

Reaper kept visiting Geno tine to time they both had grown to be best friends but Geno always hated that Reaper was always right about stuff and facts about him.

Today Geno was waiting for Reaper excited to talk about life since that's what they mostly talk about.
---
Reaper finish reaping another soul as he sigh he stare at his phone,he smile it was time for his 'little' break. He first went to Starbucks and grab a drink as he open a portal to the save screen where Geno will be waiting for him.

As he walk in the save screen he saw Geno running towards him.
"REAPS!!" Geno said cheerfully as he hugged Reaper. Reaper smile as he hug back still holding his Starbucks but he smile more knowing that if he touch Geno it won't harm or kill him.

"Heh I didn't expected you to come running to me " He said teasing Geno a bit.
"S-shut up I just wanted to run to you t-thats all" Geno said blushing lightly as Reaper chuckles. They both walk to Geno imaginary House. They enter the house as Geno went and sat on the couch leaving a spot for Reaper to sit.

Reaper sat next to Geno as he yawns placing his Starbucks on the table.
"So G how its been here in the save screen " He ask gently.
"Eh.... Fine really how about you? " Reply Geno.
"I'm good thanks for asking " He gently reply.

They kept talking to each other enjoying each other company.

Reaper Pov.
Heh Geno has a sad and dark past but who am I to judge right? Anyways Geno is so cute when he gets mad....wait why am I thinking like this? I thought as I stare at Geno who was watching a timeline. That the same theme went Genocide. agh me and Geno both hated that demon child who killed the monster in that timeline.

Geno Pov.
I sigh while watching the screen as I look to to my right seeing the kiddo watching. They made a heart with Their hand as the point at me and Reaper. I blush as the kiddo giggles gently which got Reaper attention to face Frisk.

No one pov.
Reaper stare at Frisk a bit confused as Frisk giggles more. They were giggling at Geno blushing face. They then left the room leaving a confused Reaper and a blushful Geno.
"Um....Gen do ya know why the kiddo was giggling?" Reaper ask as he stare at Geno who face was all blue.
"Gen?.....why your blushing so much?" He ask confused.
"N-nothing!!" Geno shuttered.

Geno hated that Reaper is concern about him and he hated how Reaper was always right. Geno did grown a little crush on Reaper but he doesn't think of it important. Reaper wave his hand in front of Geno snapping Geno out of his thoughts.
"Huh?" Geno said confused.
"Did ya heard me Gen?" He ask concern.
"No....." Geno reply softly yet loud enough for reaper to hear. Reaper sighs as he spoke again "Geno I ask if you knew why Frisk the kiddo was giggling."
"O-oh...uh....I don't know actually " Geno lied since he clearly doesn't want Reaper to know.

Let's say Geno had told Frisk his little crush on Reaper and the Kiddo is taking an advantage of it.