Chapter 28- Hot For Me

Începe de la început

"7 tonight and sure." I smiled. "I'll be there."

"Cool." He smiled and then turned to head off to his next class. I felt strange, giddy almost. He had just asked me to his house. He made the first move, he made the first.... move.

"Earth to Harold!" Louis shouted as he waved his hands in front of my face.

"Niall just asked me to his house." I told him. 

Louis smiled. "That's awesome! But we need to get to class." 

I managed to make it through my last couple of classes with daydreams of what tonight might hold. As soon as school was out I ran to my locker to hopefully meet with Niall. But when I arrive and unlocked it I saw that Niall coat and bag were already gone. He was driving to school now, so I didn't have to, or get to take him to school anymore. 

I grabbed my bag and headed out to the parking lot. The store was about 5 minutes from school. I pulled up to the back and climbed out. My stomach churned with nervousness. What if Mr. Connors didn't like me? I pulled down the sleeves of my jacket to cover the tattoos on my wrist. They were recent, as in I got them all when Niall was gone. I didn't regret them really. I actually didn't even know if Niall knew about them. We hadn't been in close contact for the past couple of weeks and I always wore sweaters around him so he wouldn't notice them. He might not react too well when I decide to tell him that they were all for him. 

"Ahh, Mr. Styles." Mr. Connors smiled at me when I stepped inside.

"Good Afternoon, Mr. Connors." I nodded my head in his direction.

"How are you?" He asked as he reached out to shake my hand.

"Good, How about you?" I asked kindly.

"Just wonderful." He said. "Let's get you started shall we? Tom! Where is that blasted boy?" He shouted.

"Coming!" Tom, I assumed, shouted back. "What can I do for you Mr. Connors?" He said as he appeared from around the corner. My eyes fell upon the man and I felt my heart drop into my shoes. He was gorgeous. Like Zac Efron gorgeous. He had tanned skin, brown eyes, and light brown hair. I could tell that he was rather muscled beneath his tight navy blue polo. 

"Tom? Are yous listening to me?" Mr. Connor asked.

"Uh- yeah." Tom said as he tore his eyes away from me. Was he staring at me? I felt my heart rate pick up. 

"Harry, Tom will show you to the uniforms and he'll be showing you the ropes for the next couple of days." Mr. Connor's said. "I have a business meeting, don't call me if you need anything." He said, and with that he was gone.

"Tom." He said as he threw his hand out to shake mine.

"Harry," I said. I was incredibly flustered.

"Let's get you undressed yeah?" He laughed.

I chuckled. "Alright." I said. I followed him into the back room and watched as he went to the closet and pulled out a uniform that he thought might fit me. 

"Here, this should be good." He said passing me the outfit. "And here's the manual." He said passing me a packet.

"I'll see you out there," He said pointing his thumb towards the store front.

"Okay." 

Oh my god, he was so attractive.

Niall:

"Liam! What am I supposed to wear? Better yet what am I going to say?" I said into my phone.

He chuckled. "I dunno, something showy, Harry loves to see your skin." 

"H-He does?" I blushed.

"He's told me tons of times."

"I dont' have anything showy! It's Winter."I told him.

"A v-neck should be good. OOO I got it, white v-neck, skinny khakis." He said.

I smiled. "I actually do have that! Liam, I am so nervous." I said.

"Don't be, you know Harry." 

It had been a couple of weeks since I had told Harry that I didn't love him, which was a complete lie, a lie to myself and a lie to Harry. I just needed space, and he needed space from me. We had been becoming distant friends over the past couple of days and I couldn't stand losing him after everything we had been through. 

"But what if he doesn't love me anymore?" I asked.

"Don't even go there." He moaned. 

I sighed. "Oh, one more thing..." I said.

"Yes?"

"I uh..I redyed my hair."

"Back to blonde?" He asked excitedly.

"Yep,"

"Oh my god, Harry's going to love it."

"I really hope so." I muttered. "Well, I better start getting ready he should be here soon." 

"Good Luck, and text me with results!" He said.

"Okay, Thanks Liam." I said.

"Sure thing." 

The line went dead and I scrambled to get ready.

vote.COMMENT.fan.