Shooting 101

Sans: *holds up notebook* 'I can't seem to find the bench?!'

Frisk: You can do it, Sansyboy.
****
Chara: *breathes* I can't stand the thought of beating my friend to a pulp. . . *practices lines* It seems that you've been keeping an eye on me. . .'Frisk'?

Chara: . . .

Chara: It is only fitting that we settle this with a fight, shall we~?
****
Asriel: I'M GOING TO MAKE MY GRAND ENTRANCE AS GRAND AS I CAN!
****
W.D. Gaster: Where's the room. . .? Where's the room?! WHERE'S THE FARKING ROOM?!

W.D. Gaster: oh. Here it is.

W.D. Gaster: Now to inject myself with a bit of determination. . .
****
Frisk: *acts out fainting*

Alphys: nailed it.
****
Asriel: *practices with Chara* But. . .C-Chara. . .you don't need to destroy the whole game--

Chara: NO. Just. . .let. . .me. . .WIN, YOU FREAKING IDIOT!! *makes it look like she stabbed Asriel*

Asriel: *stabbed her too*

*they both fall on their knees and eventually crumple down*

Frisk: ASRIEL!!!!!! *COUGH* *COUGH* *COUGH* BLEH! *runs off* FRACK.

Chara and Asriel: . . .?

Chara: meh.

*hugs each other*

Chara and Asriel: <3
****
Chara: HOW CAN I GLITCH IN

Frisk: You have been a glitch, Chara. You have some power still left over.

W.D. Gaster: No shiet.

W.D. Gaster: I regret injecting myself with determination. I'm turning into a GasterblastermastercasterdisasterplasterafterthefightIregretsayingSans'spuns-flavored ice cream.

Sans: :D

Papyrus: D:<
****
Hikari: Yes, yes, yes, my dear readers--this signifies the beginning of my FIRST Undertale fanfic in PARAGRAPH FORM.

Hikari: Now to go write it!

Hikari: BYEEEEEEEEEEEEE