Cuddles with Endogeny in the Middle of a Zombie Apocalypse

(Hikari: Excuse the drawing

(Hikari: Excuse the drawing. I did that when I was temporarily insane.)

Frisk: So about what I was saying--

*A zombie Knight Knight crashes in and punches Sans in the chest, hurling him out of the window and turning his soul black*

Frisk and Papy: SANS!!

Frisk: . . .that there are zombies in the Underground. Killing them isn't genocide either. *FIGHTs the zombie knight and finally manages to throw him off the window, accidentally crushing the now-turned zombie Sans* SORRY!

Papyrus: YOU KILLED MY BROTHER! I SHALL AVENGE HIM!

Undyne: STOP! It's fine. Sans just turned into a zombie!

Papyrus: -_-

Hikari: *kicks down the door* I JUST RECOVERED FROM MY EGGNOG ATTACK! Also, why are there zombified monsters running about?! AND WHERE IS SANS?! I need to tell him about this!

Papyrus: YOUR HIGHNESS! HE'S DEAD!

Hikari: DEAD! ARE YOU DAFT?! ALSO WHO STARTED THIS?!

Asriel: I kinda screwed up and made this disgusting gooey liquid which I accidentally poured what I thought was ampalaya (Hikari: Bitter gourd. I don't remember teaching Asriel Filipino words.) juice in. By the time I closely examined it and found out it was MUTANT BACTERIA. . .ICK. . .I've already poured it on a Whimsun I found. I also found out it turns monsters' SOULs black, indicating they are undead.

Hikari: YOU POURED IT ON AN INNOCENT CREATURE!?

Asriel: I-I'm sorry!

Hikari: You better know the cure for it!

Asriel: I'll try! I'll see Gaster! *runs off*

Hikari: *uses karmic retribution on Undyne, Toriel, Asgore and Mettaton to bring them to the True Lab where they will be hiding*

Asriel, Alphys, W.D. Gaster: AAH?!

W.D. Gaster: I'M SLEEPY! *falls on the ground and accidentally cracks his skull, letting out a loud 'OW' before passing out*

Gaster's hands: *drops the test tubes after Gaster loses consciousness*

Hikari: FECK!! *shoves Frisk's soul in Gaster to possess him temporarily before the test tubes hit the ground*

W.D. Gaster(Frisk): Huh? Where dafuq am I?

Hikari: IN GASTER. NOW GO DO THE CURE.

W.D. Gaster(Frisk): The what?

Hikari: THE CURE. FUK, I'M GONNA HELP YOUR @$$ OUT. Now you all go get Endogeny here and hug him or something.
****
Asriel: The True Lab never freaks me out~ *is in the bedroom*

Chara: *peeks out of bed #4 and yells* HELLO, MOTHA FLUFFA!

Asriel: HOLY SHI--oh. it's u.

Chara: Can you sleep with me?! The beds are fuking soft!

Asriel: FINE! *steals some plywood, places it around bed #4 and climbs in with Chara* SAFE AND SOUND WITH ENDOGENY!

Endogeny: woof.

Chara: also why does he have a hole in his snout?

Asriel: That's what makes him MORE LOVABLE! :D

Chara: *whimpers and hides under the blanket*

Endogeny: whine. . .

Asriel: He's sad that you're scared of him! Hug him!

Chara: i-i don't want to. . .

Asriel: JUST PET HIM! *turns into hyperdeath god* OR I WILL BEAT YOU UP INTO OBLIVION.

Chara: FINE! *reluctantly climbs out and hugs Endogeny*

Endogeny: :3 :) :D *falls asleep due to the soothing calm Chara's hug gives*

Chara: *falls asleep to the softness of Endogeny's. . .remaining fur*

Endogeny: zzzzzzz

Chara: zzzzzzz

Endogeny: zzzzzzz

Chara: zzzzzzz

Endogeny: zzzzzzz

Chara: zzzzzzz

Endogeny: zzzzzzz

Asriel: heh. *grabs a rug, places the sleeping Chara and Endogeny on it, grabs the blanket and three pillows, makes a little pen with the plywood, and sleeps with them, using Endogeny as a pillow support*