Even More Sans and Chara

(Sans: GOTTA GO FEST)

Chara: ORA! ORA! ORA!

Sans: N-NANI SORE?!

Chara: AWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. HERE COMES THE COMEDIAN. COMIC SANS THE SKELETON. YOU MAY CALL HIM PLUMP. YOU MAY CALL HIM DAFT. YOU MAY CALL THIS BIATCH WHATEVER YOU WANT.

Sans: what-

Chara: Run. aHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA?! HaHAhAHAHAHAhaHA!

Sans: CHARA IS ON CRACK, PEOPLE

Chara: *leaps on Sans, making insane zombie scream noises*

Sans: AHH! I've been glomped!

Chara: :D

Sans: I SHOULD'VE BURNT YOU IN HELL!!

Chara: Actually, I think I'm immune to fire.

Sans: *kicks Chara off him* You immune tu dis? hUH?

Chara: CHILD ABUSE

Sans: 1 d0n't g1v3 @ sh33t

Chara: AWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. GL1TCH. F00F00F00F00F00F00. TURN1NG 1NT0 GL1TCHT@L3 @G@1N.
****
Monster News Reporter: The first fallen human, Chara, has been found to have glomped a small skeleton by the name of 'Sans' and glitched, thus breaking the game.

Kuroun(on TV): FOURTH WALL

Frisk: oh. so that explains the two dead bodies in the living room. ooooooooooooo.

Asriel: Sans is just unconscious, I laid him on the couch. Explains why the rest of you are down there watching on the floor, while I'm living my life out on dis couch. Chara's there. On the ground. In a huge blood puddle.

Chara: *bleeding, static, shooting out blue electrical sparks*

Hikari: I bet Toby screwed up some codes. . .

Annoying Dog: not my fault. It was never meant to happen in the first place. Because I often intend glitches to happen.

Hikari: U cute but evil cweature. -_- *petting Annoying Dog*

Papyrus: *passed out from drunkness since Sans earlier put too much spider cider in his spaghetti as a joke*

Hikari: Looks like Chara and Sans will be out for a while. Sans is not a problem. Chara. . .that genocide sucker will be complicated. Especially after her inner power awakened in the Glitchtale series. *lays on the floor with a blanket and pillow and sleeps*
****
Sans: *opens the cabinet*

Chara: *is inside the cabinet*

Sans: CHARA?!

Chara: yo

Sans: Why are you in a cabinet?

Chara: *points to the above shelf full of chocolate* Mmf!

Sans: Tf?
****
Chara: *staring at the last bit of chocolate ketchup on the table*

Sans: *staring at the last bit of chocolate ketchup on the table*

Chara: wanna have a judgment match?

Sans: yea. sure.

*Then Papyrus won. The end.*
****
Sans: I WASN'T EXPECTING YOU HERE! *pointing at Chara in a ditch in the Snowdin Forest*

Chara: yo

Sans: . . .

Chara: somehow I glitched down here and DON'TCHATOUCHADACHAYLD!

Sans: *girly screaming*

Toriel: WHO TOUCHED THE CHILD?!
****
Chara: And that was the end of the pro-

Sans: I WASN'T DONE YET!