CHARA, Tape 666

You probably know who I am.

. . .

Yes, that's right.

CHARA

Easy, human. I'm not here to scare you off. I'm here to tell you the truth about everything.

. . .

. . .

Don't fully trust me yet? Oh, that's sad. I may look suspicious to you, with that sadistic smile and vicious-looking knife in my hand. . .

Look, human.

From the start, I was a helpless little child, who strangely still lives after a long fall down. Thank you, Asriel, for that. I died from eating some flower seeds. Wow.

Goat crybaby brought me to the surface. And they ended his screwed-up life. I hate you all. Unless, you're a monster, of course.
I needed a body. That led me to possess one of my buddies now, someone named. . ."Frisk". Another playful little child hence her name. She's a pacifist. Until YOU, the one who I conflict with to take over her, came in. You did random crap. You ultimately led to kill.

You taught me to. Why are you all blaming me? Sure, I destroyed the world. No other child excepting Frisk can do that. Because we have the same color of SOULs. Red. Determination. So far, that's a SOUL filled with ultimate power.

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

Explain why I destroyed the world? Like I said earlier. I hated humanity. HATED. THEM. ALL. Human myself, eh? Humans have done many. bad. things. They started that war all because of the monsters' power! Wtf!

(Another voice) Calm down Chara, just a bit. I'm doing some queen duties here.