Chapter two:page eighteen-nineteen

Pg.18

"Rina! Come on mom and dad is close!!"
"I'm coming Jack!"
"Scoot over."
"Come out, come out where ever you are!"
*giggle* *giggle*
"Be quiet Rina before we're caught."
*clams the giggling*
"If you come out now we promise to spare your life from the tickle monster."
"You ready Rina?"
"Been ready."
"CHARGE!!!!"
"AAAAHHHHH!!!"
*tackles mom and dad*
"AAHH!!... They got us Susan."
"YAAAAYYYY!! We won Jack!!.. We beat the tickle monsters!!!"
"I know!!"
*Jack and Sarina cheers in joy*
"High five partner in crime!"
*they high five*
"I always got your back little one."
"Same here big bro" *giggles*
"Alright trouble makers time for lunch."
"Last one there is a rotten egg."
*Sarina took off running as fast as her little legs could run*
*Jack smiles and starts running too*

*Jack's flashback starts to fade away*

"Jack honey can you please come eat or at least talk to me?" Mom said while awakening me from my flashback. "Jack..." Mom said walking more into my room but I stayed silent and continued looking at the ceiling. "Jack I know how you feel, I know she was your best friend and partner in crime and still is it's just that she's watching your back from a much higher point then you are." She said sitting down on the side of my bed. I opened my mouth to get ready to tell her the truth and I could feel her excitement of seeing my mouth open and then I closed it back. Cause what's the point of wasting my breath over something that's not going to make a difference. "Well I'm not going to bother you no more I'm just here to tell you that the funeral is at nine-thirty tomorrow and that I made your favorite and it's downstairs whenever your hungry." She said a little disappointed. She walked out the bedroom and closed it gently and I could hear her footsteps fade away down the hall. "I wish you were right" I said to myself. I rolled over on my side and closed my eyes hoping that this is still a dream and I'm going to wake up any minute with my sister shaking me saying get up.

Pg.19

*Wednesday morning*

I woke up to the sun shining in my window and I rolled over to see it's eight-thirty. I sat up a little bit and looked around to see a black suit and tie hanging up on my bathroom door then I realized the day has come. I got up and went to the bathroom to see that there's bags up under my eyes, my hair is out of control, but at least my body is still the same and doesn't look all skin and bones and pale but healthy and a little tan. I turned the shower water on and waited for it to heat up and then stripped from out my boxers and shorts and stepped in the warm shower. After about twenty minutes I got out and brushed my teeth and washed my face, then blow dried and styled my hair. I walked out the bathroom and went to my dresser and took out some boxers to put on and then started to put the suit on.

As I was finishing buttoning up my shirt Jack walked in and he looked worse than me. "Did she give you a note too?" He asked. I nodded in response. "Is she really gone?" He asked. Then that's when I really hated to admit it. I swallowed hard and nodded my head yes and I could tell he wanted to break down but he held it back and stayed strong. "Well I'm always here for you Jack." He said and soon left my room. I left my room and headed down the end of the hall a place I never wanted to enter again but I had to. I walked in and so many memories hit me it was like I was going back in time. I walked over to my sisters electrical piano to see that there was a bin that said Jack on it so I picked it up and as I exited the room to have my most recent memory of her come back and the thought of it gave me a cold shiver as I thought about it.