Chapter one: page two-four

Pg.2

I came home happy as can be because it was the last day of school and it was also the beginning of summer. I walked through the door to see my mom standing right there with her arms crossed and looking mad as hell. "Jack Edward Johnson! Why did I get a call on the LAST day of school saying that you threw water balloons and paint balled every teacher that walked by, and then graffitied the whole cafeteria and gym!?" She said. "In my defense when I paint balled the teachers I was off school grounds." I said. "That's not the point Jack the point is why where you doing all those things anyway?" Mom asked calming down a little. "Cause mom it's a good way to start the summer off and because I'm a boy and boys do reckless things like that and if it helps I got Mr. Bart you know the one teacher in the whole school you hate with a passion." I said. She looked down "how many times did you paint ball him?" She asked and looked back up with a smile. "Six times in his favorite suit and at the right angle I got a bright red one in his car on his new leather white seats." I said which caused her to have a bigger smile on her face. "That's my boy high five." She said.

I walked over to her with a big smile and gave her a giant high five and a hug. People say that I'm a devil child cause the way I act cause I'm not proper or a elegant young boy. I really don't care what other people have to say at all. My parents don't really care that much cause they think it's just a phase and to be honest I don't think it's a phase I think it's just who I am. People say I'm going straight to hell without a doubt and their right and I won't even try and deny it. I feel like I could look a dying person in their eyes and tell them you don't deserve to live and I hope you die quicker and even more painful and once you get to hell tell the man himself I said hi and I'll even add a genuine smile at the end. I feel like I don't have feelings or a soul at all and that's okay cause that's just me. People judge me on the way I dress and since I dress normal like everyone else other than my friend Morgan who dresses in black twenty-four/seven they think I'm a okay person who gets in trouble the right amount and everything but their wrong. Like haven't your parents taught you to never judge a book by their cover?

Pg.3

I walked up stairs and into my room and plopped down on the bed and decided to play the game. As I was playing the game I heard the front door bust open and immediately slam shut which made me jump a little so I got up and jogged down the stairs to see my sister and a girl breathing hard as ever while looking down with their back against the front door. "What happened?" My mom asked. The girls looked up at mom instantly when she asked that question. Right then and there I recognized that girl she was that girl who always made me feel better in kindergarten and all the way through third and then she disappeared. I tried asking Morgan or Jack if they knew who she was and they kept thinking it was a person of my imagination or that I was crazy cause they never saw her around school or not even the slightest chance knew who I was talking about.

"Oh my god Sarina what happened honey? Why is your face so scratched up?" Mom asked examining her face. "I'm fine mom it was just a cat." She said moving her head out of moms hands. Then she looked over at the girl. "Are you okay? Cause you look like you've been through hell and back." Mom said examining the girl. "I'm fine." She said. "Well since you girls don't want to tell me what happened then let's get you guys cleaned up." Mom said and took the two girls into the kitchen area. "Jack go get me the aid kit." Mom said looking up at me on the stairs. I nodded and went back upstairs to the bathroom to grab it. I went back down stairs to hand it to mom and to watch as she doctored on them. "It must be a jungle out there for you two to get attacked like this." Mom said starting to clean Sarina's face. "Jack come over here and help me." Mom said. I hopped off the counter and grabbed a white cotton ball and sprayed it with disinfectant spray then took my hand and placed it up under her chin. I looked her in those big beautiful brown eyes of hers to see the pain and tears she's holding back. "This is going to hurt a little bit okay." I said and she just nodded and bit her lip.

Pg.4

I started to dab the cotton ball on an open wound that's up under her right eye. To have her to pull away and look down. I placed my hand under her chin and made her look at me to see tears running down her face. I took my hand and wiped them away to have her warm salty tears make my hand sting a little which I really didn't care as long as I don't see any more tears running down those golden brown cheeks. I continued to doctor on her open wounds to soon be finished. She looked down once I was done and played with her hands. "Thank you." She said. I didn't say anything but just nodded and to throw away all the dirty and used stuff. She got up from her seat and thanked my mom and her and Sarina went to Sarina's room.

An hour passed and I was in my room when I over heard her and my mom speaking. "So will you stay for dinner?" Mom asked. "No I must be heading home but thank you again for earlier." The girl said. "Would you like me to drive you home since it's getting late?" Mom asked. "Oh no my house isn't that far for you to go through all that trouble to drive me home but thank you anyway." She said. "Well alright be safe." Mom said. "Will do and have a lovely night." She said and then the front door opened and closed. "You like her don't you?" Sarina asked standing in the door way of my room. I looked over at her "me like her don't think so little one." I said shaking my head. "You know she's in the same grade as you." Sarina said. "Like I really care but are you okay?" I asked. "Perfectly fine big bro so don't worry." She said and walked away.