CHAPTER 6

I shivered from the unexpected figure. I calmed myself  and gripped the door knob tightly to hold my fear . I noticed my hand that was gripped from the knob, it was shaking. I looked at the strange figure and quickly use my other hand to cover my mouth to make no sound from I am seeing. The red glowing light was from the dog or should I say.....a werewolf. He had red spiky hair that covered his neck and his ears ,well I don't know if has ears.. a smooth peach skin, I could only see his backside and I focused on his features, not daring to see at his bottom. 

What is he, I thought. All of the sudden, red glowing light appeared above his head and a pair of red cat ears connected to his head, that's reassuring. He's also naked. Suddenly, a one big furry tail appeared from his bare back. I am such a pervert seeing a person naked with cat features. His head looked up and sniffed the cold air. I slowly closed the door but he already noticed as he turned. I gasped as he made contact with those red eyes I saw before.

I slammed the door and quickly ran. I closed my eyes and thought to myself that I never seen anything at all. I shouldn't have followed him! I heard loud footsteps behind me like some kind of horse chasing me. That was strange. I looked back and noticed he was a wolf, not a human, he must have turned back to his wolf side. He barked at me to alarm me but I didn't looked back at him, I just pushed myself more.

 I panted as I could hear his barking coming closer. I noticed a trash bin ahead of me. I quickly knocked it down with my foot. I almost slipped from that and looked back, he was at a fast speed but stopped from the rolling trash bin. He barked at me continuously angrily. I headed towards the freedom light.

I ran away from the area and thought what I saw. I stopped and placed my hands on my knees and breathed to stay relaxed. I suddenly heard a voice, a familiar voice like I heard it somewhere before.
"Akira...",it sounded from that nightmare. Those four voices and it is one of them. I shook my head and concentrating from my surroundings as I started running until I heard it again.

"Akira!",I shook my head again to get away from that voice, it flashed right into my mind. It was all red, crimson and the background glowed with red sparkling light. Everything stopped, I couldn't feel my body at all, I can't sense myself moving. I saw red everywhere, blood stains on my clothes. My mouth was opened as the smell was disgusting. 

"Akira..",the voice echoed and I saw.

It was the red hand. The hand shook vigorously, I watched it started to form and change. The hand started growing and it formed an arm. What am I looking at!? Another red arm and connected the arm. It's right hand waved at me as it formed, I was there floating, disgusted from looking a thing forming a human body. It formed a male chest. While, it was forming, the red color of the skin changes into a human like color.

 A peach head appeared and connected to the body. It was a male body. The head had eyes that were closed and a mouth that looks normal. Red hair grew from the head, it looked familiar. The hair was spiky, covering the forehead and the back of the neck.

It grew a red tail at the backside. Red sparkles faded away and it suddenly stopped floating. It stood there, it's head looking down, like a turned off robot. It's head suddenly lifted up. A shining thing flashed around his right hand. It was the bracelet. I gasped and took a glimpse at his face. He opened his eyes, it was those red eyes. He formed smiled at me.

"Akira..",I flashed back to my real life view, I noticed I was heading towards the school gate. I was still running and panting. I lose my balance and fell on the stone path. My body fell down and I was lying there. My head was dizzy for a second, hearing that voice over and over and it faded away. I cried with pain.

"Ugh..",I lift myself and noticed my knees were red. I stood up properly and walked towards the gate. I wiped my tears and leaned on a pole to relax for a while before continuing. I noticed Kei was leaning on the wall in the distance at the school gate. He was looking around and saw me injured. He became shocked, he started meeting me and was worried. He held my shoulders gently and saw my red patches on both of my knees.

"What happened to you!?",I didn't respond but cried from the pain.

"Come on..Let me patch you up at the clinic in the school",his arm went around my neck as we walked slowly towards the school gate.