CHAPTER 13

School going on. I realized, I will be moving tomorrow and I will be seeing Kei as my step brother. I wrote down my notes down on my notebooks while I watched the teacher talking in a strict tone. I took a glanced at Kei who is sitting right beside me.
I noticed he was not smiling, he usually smiles. He looked at the teacher and wrote down his notes.

*It was his fault...His fault*

That phase always appears whenever I looked at him, he suddenly stopped and look at me but I quickly looked back at my note books. This is too screwed up, everything is all with secrets. I can't do this. A marriage with a new Mom and Kei being my step Brother. It's weird. About four boys into me and are strange.

Ṣ̶̞̈́̏ẖ̶̻̌è̶͚͘'̵̝̝̐s̴̟͖͌̽ ̶̥̏̕g̸̥̈o̶̟̮͒i̶̼͙̓̌n̷̰͐̈g̴̰̎ ̴̗̭̇w̴̟͂͘i̶̻͋t̵͔͆̕h̵̛̩ ̷̺͠ͅm̶̡̤̐ẹ̶̩͛͗
̴͖͐
̷̬̦̔̀Ą̴̠͐k̵͉͘͝i̸̡͠͠r̵̩̾̾ạ̶̅.̷͔̫̏̆.̸͙̞̾̀
̶̟́
̶̣̤͗Ḯ̸͕͘ ̶̻̺̎͊r̵͕̱̽e̴̖͆m̶̧̾ĕ̵͈͊m̵̟̟̽͠b̵͓̗͊̔è̵̻r̸͇͚̐̀ ̷͚̈̂y̴̟͊o̶̼̻͂u̵̹̍
̸͍͐̉
̴̻̿̕W̵͔̜̕ḣ̸̅͜ỳ̵̭̩̈́ ̸̘̔̋d̸͕̭͛͘o̷̱̖̊͗n̷̦̲͘'̷͚͉͛́ẗ̵̟̈ ̴̢̏I̵̐̾ͅ ̷̳̙͛ŕ̵̭̓ȇ̸͙̾ḿ̷̖̮ē̶̦͋͜ḿ̸͎̳b̸̯̉̈́ē̶̺̜r̴͓̳͒͆ ̷͈̱̔̚y̶̫͋o̵̥̒̒ų̸͒͂?̴̘̅͘
̶̳̻̍̈́
̶̣̯̈́̀I̷̘͉͛ ̴̭͛p̶̈́ͅr̴̨̖̊ǫ̴̡͒̒ḿ̵̰̘ỉ̶͚̒s̴̜̏̈ē̶̙̅ͅd̴̛̹̟ ̷̹͇̅͛
̶̘̦͐
̶̗̱̉͑I̷͔̪͝t̴̩͎̉͠'̵̣͑͛s̸̢̓ ̸̯͛̎h̶̳͆̈ĩ̷͎͜͝s̷͍̓ ̴̥͂͝f̷̮̏͘a̷̪̓͗ͅų̸̛̥̄ĺ̴̝̯ţ̷̞͂̎
̴̘͉̈́
̵̰͛͠Ï̴̤͔'̵͍̭͑m̸̞̣͗͠ ̴͙̼̊s̶̪̄o̸͓̖̓͘r̷̘͠r̴͕̈ȳ̷͓̮

Who are they? I don't understand them, Why can't I remember anything from the past?? UGH!

BANG

I slammed my hands on my table really hard causing some of my books falling down to the floor. I looked up and saw everyone looking at me surprised. I saw Rin and Kei looking at me worried.

"Akira...",they both mumbled.

This is too mess up! I'm frustrated.

"Miss Kataro? What's seem to be the problem?",the teacher asked me.

"N-nothing...I'm sorry that I disturbed the class".

"It's okay, you seem stress out, please have some rest during recess later".

"Yes sir".

RING RING[Lunch]

I stood up and walked bristly out of the classroom.

"Akira! Wait!",Rin shouted as I walked faster towards the stairs.

My eyes kept my tears from not flowing out from my face and tried walking towards the stairs without giving attention to my surroundings . While I walked, I quickly passed by some students walking outside their classroom, Ahkikoh was holding box of muffins and noticed me bristly walking through the crowd. He saw me in tears, I was frustrated . He hurriedly followed me behind me as I walked up the stairs.  I slammed the rooftop door opened and walked to the metal fence, I gripped the fence hard as I hold my anger.

"I can't do this, I can't",I look at the metal grey fence,"Shit!".

I kicked the metal fence hard and gritted my teeth. I suddenly heard footsteps coming towards the door. It was bashed opened, I turned around and saw them. Their faces were filled with worried and concerned, they started to walk towards me, I cried angrily.

"STOP!", I held my hands on my head,"I-I hate this!!".

"Akira...", Kei spoke softly.

"Secrets....My dad lied to me, he kept a secret from me...", my tears went down my cheeks and I didn't try to wipe them away,"Something did happened to me, didn't it...".