CHAPTER 23

"What",I stuttered at Ms Rena, half confused and half surprised.

"C-could you two kiss?", she smiled with eyes closed. I saw her taking out a camera from her pocket.

"Hm? Can I watch?",Haru appeared between Kei and Ahkikoh, he was smiling at us.

Rin smirked,"Alright then".

"Huh?",I turned to Rin who leaning onto me."W-what! Rin-".

I was angry from Rin's betrayal, I quickly looked at Ms Rena,"Ms Rena, we are not-".

THE DOOR WAS BASHED OPENED

"Sorry to interrupt",a familiar voice spoke.

I turned around to see.....A male person wearing a black leather jacket, blue jeans, red spiky hair- It was Reiji!? He was in his human form, he still had the zapper collar.

He was standing there, looking so brave but we all kept silent. There was an awkward silence for about five seconds.

"Reiji",Ms Rena was surprised.

"Akira!",he ran towards me, Rin was actually distracted from glaring at Reiji with shock.

"Why are you doing here?",Ms Rena asked.

"I'm here to tell you that...",he stood properly and closed his eyes, he suddenly made a serious look when he opened them,"Rin is not dating Akira".

"W-what",she was shocked as she turned to Rin.

"Rin...",Ms Rena's eyes darkened as her dark aura flowed behind her back. Rin shivered and held my arms, he blushed when he saw those beautiful eyes in front of him. I startled and glared at him.

"Huh?",he held my cheeks and-

"I love you...".

"R-Rin!",Ms Rena started blushing but feeling a little annoyed. Snap, she took a picture of the plot twist moment. Our lips were connected. I was shocked from him wrapping around me.

Her lips are so soft....so warm.....

"RIN!",the three guys yelled his name. They pulled him back and Rin loosen the grip, Haru crossed his arms and grinned at Kei and Ahkikoh scolding him but he was in his imagination. Reiji moved towards me closely and held my hands. He glared at me who started to blush.

"He kissed me...",I used my fingers and touched my lips gently.

"N-no...",Reiji grinded his teeth and stared at Rin who was being punished by Kei and Ahkikoh.

Ms Rena sat on her sofa and sighed,"Rin...".

She noticed he was sleepy and acting like a little kid all the sudden,"He has a fever".

"What",everyone looked at her as she headed to his son.

She placed her hand on his forehead,"Yes, he has a fever, whenever he is, he sometimes acts like he is drunk". She backed away when Kei tried getting him up.

"I love you Akira~",Rin sang as he gripped Kei's hands. Kei was disgusted, Haru was chuckling behind him,"I will bring him to his room".

Haru placed Rin's hand around his neck and dragged him into his room. I looked at him concerned,"Is he gonna be okay?".

"Yeah, just let him be alone for a while in his room or else he will be.......haha",Ms Rena smiled as she crossed her arms.

"He will be what?",I asked when Reiji hug me from behind, Ahkikoh and Kei sat beside me on the sofa and watched Reiji angrily.